Funny, Strange, Random Pics

rrr_img_18043.jpg

redruM_sl

shitlord
what the shit is that?

A Gas station? An ATM? A Pay Per View TV Box? And if it isn't a TV thing, why is there a TV screen on it? So the customer doesn't get bored?
Since you must not live anywhere near a city.

Its called a gas station. See the 87oct, 89oct and V-power 93 oct at the bottom?

It's most likely a Walmart gas station because they have TV screens to demo their gas saver fluid additive that can be added to your fuel while filling up.

Most likely some dumb ass bitch was on her period and thought it would be lulzworthly.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Its called a gas station. See the 87oct, 89oct and V-power 93 oct at the bottom?

It's most likely a Walmart gas station because they have TV screens to demo their gas saver fluid additive that can be added to your fuel while filling up.

Most likely some dumb ass bitch was on her period and thought it would be lulzworthly.
I know what a gas station is. I just never saw them with TVs on it.

and that sounds exactly like something that would happen at wal-mart.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

V-Power means it is a Shell station.

rrr_img_18054.jpg

Insomnia_sl

shitlord
Pretty much all the gas stations around me have moved to those type of pumps. But the BP near me has ESPN playing on the screen all day. I went there over the weekend and this dudes wife was bitching him out cause he was only supposed to put $10 in their tank she said and he put like $40 because he wasnt paying attention.

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Who took on that challenge, Captain Ahab?

moby-dick.jpg

I'm sorry lady, but if a woman your size can't fend off/stymy a would-be attacker (due to logistics alone)...Yeah. You had it coming.