Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
car.jpg

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
hard to not be too vanillllllla, without getting into gore or scat or tranny faggotry

at least I tried.

twerk-slam.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Haram
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

masteen

N00b
This thread went from one of my favorites to one where 90% of the posters are ignored. Good jorb reposting garbage from 4chan and reddit.

• 6Like
  • 4Salty
  • 3Faggotry
Reactions: 33 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
This thread went from one of my favorites to one where 90% of the posters are ignored. Good jorb reposting garbage from 4chan and reddit.

You come here and post a message with no pic and then whine about the content on the board.

Perhaps you'd like some bananas instead?

Nobody asked for your opinion, so go away and

FU.gif

• 6Faggotry
  • 5Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 14 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Funny how non-picture-posting motherfuckers come up in here all high and mighty and talk about how everybody is on their 'ignore' list. If you 'ignore' everybody then how do you even know what is being posted and what the fuck are you complaining about?

So easy to bust balls instead of taking the time and effort to actually post content on this thread.

hammer.gif

• 2Picard
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Funny how non-picture-posting motherfuckers come up in here all high and mighty and talk about how everybody is on their 'ignore' list. If you 'ignore' everybody then how do you even know what is being posted and what the fuck are you complaining about?

So easy to bust balls instead of taking the time and effort to actually post content on this thread.

View attachment 125906
No pic.

What are you talking about?

• 2Garbage
  • 1Jew
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
I can post jifs in here if I want.

Here's one especially for you.

Now stop shitting up the FSR and FOAD

trick.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

apraetor

<Silver Donator>

Nope, hydrocolloid all the way. The material is biocompatible and expands to fill the wound. It also only absorbs the moisture from exudate, and only to a point -- it leaves the wound slightly moist, unlike a fresh traditional bandage which absorbs all the moisture (and also wicks away the cellular material which would've promoted healing). No more scars, no more skin healing into the bandage, reopening the wound on removal. Put one on, leave it on for a few days, done.

DD-130516-02-7.gif

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users