Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
It's been removed.. What'd I miss?
I figured it would be removed...Got everyone covered. It was an ebay listing for a dress...Someone forgot the angle of the mirror though!

rrr_img_22467.jpg

rrr_img_22467.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No foul play suspected? History of depression? How can this be? Terrified Mericans aren't smart enough to fake this level of non-foul play.

Oh well, at least he has siblings to smolder with anger over the internet detectives (tm) and eventually snap.

Why yes, I am that bitter at how easily humans in this country get hysterical and do un-thinking shit that has long lasting consequences.

Wow, Education related topics completely owns the shit out of GIS results for "lasting consequences"

Summer-reading-horse.jpg
superhero-and-evil-doer-learning-about-conserving-and-wasting-water.jpg
summer-4.jpg

Summer-reading-horse.jpg

superhero-and-evil-doer-learning-about-conserving-and-wasting-water.jpg

summer-4.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I figured it would be removed...Got everyone covered. It was an ebay listing for a dress...Someone forgot the angle of the mirror though!

rrr_img_22467.jpg
This is why I always, always make sure I'm dressed before taking any pictures, no matter how safe I think I might be. Unless of course I'm taking pictures of my cock to send to the ladies. Because they are begging for it. Which could happen, I swear! Someday
frown.png

Unrelated:

rrr_img_22467.jpg

frown.png

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
No foul play suspected? History of depression? How can this be? Terrified Mericans aren't smart enough to fake this level of non-foul play.

Oh well, at least he has siblings to smolder with anger over the internet detectives (tm) and eventually snap.

Why yes, I am that bitter at how easily humans in this country get hysterical and do un-thinking shit that has long lasting consequences.
It seems that we are in another situation where we have a lot of questions (in random order) and really no good answers:

Was he alive at the time of the bombing? (If not, then the entire issue of his being wrongly suspected has nothing to do with his death.)
Was he killed because he was suspected of perpetrating the marathon bombing?
If so, was he killed by some vigilante out of (perceived) revenge over the bombings?
Or, did he kill himself because the accusation pushed him over the proverbial edge? Did he kill himself for some other reason?
Was he killed by someone else for some other reason, not related to the bombing?
Did he die accidentally (fell into the water)?

Since we don't (as far as I can tell) have any answers to any of these, the only thing I'm going to do is pay more attention. Make sure that Boston authorities don't try to just bury this with silence.
I'm sure in a few days though, we'll get _some_ answers.

Your point is well taken though. The mob mentality needs to be quashed, especially in high stress events like the immediate bombing aftermath.

rrr_img_22471.jpg

rrr_img_22471.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Yes, I believe it is. I love the fact that it's a V6, and probably doesn't have even bolt on mods. WTF. At least he didn't put Cobra badges on it.

rrr_img_22457.jpg

rrr_img_22458.jpg

rrr_img_22459.jpg

rrr_img_22460.jpg

rrr_img_22461.jpg

rrr_img_22462.jpg
Nothing funnier than poor trash driving their fucked up cars. Pretty much saw this pull into a jack in the box today;

FlamesStep12.jpg

Also saw some fucking idiot driving down the road with a mattress on top of their suv, completely untied. Stupid fuck was going down a fairly busy street 20mph(speed limit 45) with his hazards on.

rrr_img_22457.jpg

rrr_img_22458.jpg

rrr_img_22459.jpg

rrr_img_22460.jpg

rrr_img_22461.jpg

rrr_img_22462.jpg