Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Live in an area called Tornado Alley.

Upset when house and all possessions destroyed by Tornado.

You people are fucking stupid.
current-luffy-aizen-gin-kaname-tousen-vs-narutoverse-7670.gif

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
guess you can say the same thing for ANYONE who's ever been hit by a tsunami, earth quake, flood, or hurricane right? buncha dumb asses... where do you live again?
I'm from Syracuse, NY and live in Pittsburgh, PA.

I should also say I lived in Florida sometime, but was smart enough to not live on the coast and completely avoided two hurricanes easily (lived outside of Daytona Beach).

redruM_sl

shitlord
Live in an area called Tornado Alley.

Upset when house and all possessions destroyed by Tornado.

You people are fucking stupid.

That train of thought in itself is stupid. You think everyone should leave Cali because earthquakes? You think I should leave the east coast because hurricane season? Prone to flooding?

Humans could not exist if they followed your train of thought, because there is no fucking such thing as a safe place to live. Every place has dangers of some kind, risk vs reward ya know?

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Obvioiusly everyone needs to move to North Dakota or Montanna. Worldwide populations are nearest water which also happens to be the locations with the highest danger or natural disasters.

usnaturaldisasters.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
What possible reward would exist for living in fucking OKLAHOMA. At least build yourself a basement where you can hide from a Tornado if it is coming to kill you. Although I can't really complain, the world has too many people as is.

1CS5Dj0.png

Here you go, the green parts are safe.

Man where will everyone live now?!

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

tarquinn_sl

shitlord
That train of thought in itself is stupid. You think everyone should leave Cali because earthquakes? You think I should leave the east coast because hurricane season? Prone to flooding?

Humans could not exist if they followed your train of thought, because there is no fucking such thing as a safe place to live. Every place has dangers of some kind, risk vs reward ya know?
No. We're saying if you live there, and get hit by a natural disaster, you shouldn't fucking BEG for help and demand government money and assistance to fix your shit. At some point you need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for YOURSELF and clean up the fucking problem instead of sitting around waitng for someone else or the gov' to do it for you.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Clean up "the fucking problem" meaning use their dark and terrible powers to prevent natural disasters?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No. We're saying if you live there, and get hit by a natural disaster, you shouldn't fucking BEG for help and demand government money and assistance to fix your shit. At some point you need to man the fuck up and take responsibility for YOURSELF and clean up the fucking problem instead of sitting around waitng for someone else or the gov' to do it for you.
LOL This mindset is fucking stupid, you just expect everyone take to responsibility for themselves? Like and buy insurance if they live in an area prone to natural disasters or build a place to hide from tornados? How fucking naive you stupid neckbeard.

redruM_sl

shitlord
When the government stops taking money from my paycheck, that will be the day I would say everyone in tornado alley is a fucking idiot for living there. My tax dollars support others in a time of need. I am ok with this.

You're a god dam idiot.

edit: To add, I think its quite normal that most houses have shelter of some kind in tornado alley just for this reason......I live in hurricane alley....we have flood insurance.

So I have to apologize to everyone. I thought the feminazi bullshit was the worse derail ever. I was wrong

Take it to the political thread or whatever people do. Just leave FSR out of it please. tl;dr = post funny strange random or gtfo

wCFeMEv.jpg

WPypzlT.png

mind-the-gap-321.jpg

for length

NnXGpk1.jpg

5366p6C.jpg

Dookiefart

Silver Knight of the Realm

Hate to point out the obvious , But I think the people who are directly affected by this arn't begging for help right now, im sure they're still in shock that EVERYTHING is gone.. and also home insurance doesn't feed, clothe, bath and give them water in this crazy ordeal..