Tenjikuronin

37454617.jpg

attachment.php

15656.jpg

Last edited:

SnowFart_sl

shitlord
Live in an area called Tornado Alley.

Upset when house and all possessions destroyed by Tornado.

You people are fucking stupid.
Sutekh, you are a fucking idiot.

This is our home. We work hard, live our lives and have families just like anyone else around the US.

Had something like this happened wherever the hell you live, you can be damn sure we wouldn't call you "fucking stupid" for your choice of local, so why don't you go suck your moms dick or something and leave us the hell alone.

I guess Moore, Oklahoma......is now LESS.....
or is that too "SOONER" ?
I have lived in Oklahoma all my life...yeah....it's too "Sooner" as you call it.

I wonder how you assholes would have felt if it was one of YOUR relatives killed or maimed by the tragedy.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I just asked my Chinese father-in-law what those characters mean. He wasn't even within 10 feet of my computer before he said, "Oh my god, chicken noodle soup? Why would you get a tattoo of that?"

Also:
rrr_img_25966.jpg
That seems like a lot of fucking work to write "Chicken Noodle Soup" holy shit.

rrr_img_26101.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_26103.jpg
ay into it.

When it happens to some random stupid sod; who, after the last doublewide blew away in the last tornado, buys ANOTHER doublewide; thats comedy.

I have nothing for or against federal assistance, and I feel deeply for each and every person who lost someone in this. But if you're going to swim with sharks, you get a big fucking cage. If you're going to live near faults, you build in some earthquake resistance.

If you're going to live in Tornado Alley, Build homes and workplaces with some fucking tornado resistance. Don't think I'm singling you out; all the morons who live behind 2x4 and sheet-rock walls in hurricane country, or under sea level behind some never-upkeeped dike, they call fall into the same category.

pwi%20132.jpg
MG]http://test.a_skeleton_03.org/rrr_img_26102.jpg[/IMG]
rrr_img_26102.jpg

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
If you're going to live in Tornado Alley, Build homes and workplaces with some fucking tornado resistance. Don't think I'm singling you out; all the morons who live behind 2x4 and sheet-rock walls in hurricane country, or under sea level behind some never-upkeeped dike, they call fall into the same category.
Yeah because it's totally possible to build a house with resistance to something that is over a mile wide and produces sustained winds of 2-300 miles per hour.

n8RxwQS.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah because it's totally possible to build a house with resistance to something that is over a mile wide and produces sustained winds of 2-300 miles per hour.
Actually, some easy Googling shows there are quite a few steps you can take to increase the likelihood that your shit doesn't just fold up like a kids book. They range anywhere from crazy to pretty simple.

Hell, if you really wanted to, you could live rather comfortably underground. Lighting and other tech has come a long ways from the 1950's bomb shelters. Hell, you'd save shitloads on heating and cooling, could do wild things with house vs yard vs lot size, among others.

We we 'Mericans are addicted to our fast and cheap wood frame housing, never mind how shitty and high maintenance (compared to many other designs) over the long term.

rrr_img_26105.jpg
2055025554_0b8cb16420.jpg
rrr_img_26106.jpg

• 1Bullshit
Reactions: 1 user

Nostrovia_sl

shitlord
Sutekh, you are a fucking idiot.

This is our home. We work hard, live our lives and have families just like anyone else around the US.

Had something like this happened wherever the hell you live, you can be damn sure we wouldn't call you "fucking stupid" for your choice of local, so why don't you go suck your moms dick or something and leave us the hell alone.

I have lived in Oklahoma all my life...yeah....it's too "Sooner" as you call it.

I wonder how you assholes would have felt if it was one of YOUR relatives killed or maimed by the tragedy.
You CHOSE to live there, you CHOOSE to remain there, yet act shocked when this shit happens...every...single..year.
Too soon? For you maybe.. doesn't mean it has to be for everyone else.

I lived in Oklahoma for many years, so I'm no stranger to tornados. It is fucking stupid to remain in a place like that.. there is no other way around it. It's just fucking stupid, no matter how you try to slice it. Personally, if you choose to live there knowing damn well that at anytime you could lose everything... well, personally.. you deserve it.

Cry more.

mBSLS.gif