Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
if only there was a way to have the board not show me posts from people i don't want to see...
rrr_img_28227.jpg

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Haha, I am not 'rustled'.... My 'jimmies' are just fine. Don't be an interwebber and put down those that speak up against things. If you disagree, feel free to speak out, but try and look at the content. Be an individual. They are not 'shitty' pics. They wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit. They're plain wrong. But, you sure owned me and I'm totally put down! Well done.
rrr_img_28228.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haha, I am not 'rustled'.... My 'jimmies' are just fine. Don't be an interwebber and put down those that speak up against things. If you disagree, feel free to speak out, but try and look at the content. Be an individual. They are not 'shitty' pics. They wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit. They're plain wrong. But, you sure owned me and I'm totally put down! Well done.
Is Reddit now the standard to which all internet websites are being held? Where's the memo?

rrr_img_28229.png

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Have you even been on fucking reddit? This stuff "wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit"... they have multiple subreddits dedicated to unaware-jailbait posing suggestively. Some of this shit is also on (or taken from) the "wtf" subreddit. It's just tagged (and the thumbnail blocked once it's tagged as nsfw). I get that you're trying to act like you aren't rustled (but you is, you is), but claiming this wouldn't exist on reddit is just fucking HILARIOUS. Literally the fisting pick is one of the top images on the WTF subreddit.

So, take your uneducated ass back to the depths and shut the fuck up.

and this is just for you:
wBGYo8k.jpg

undecided_sl

shitlord
Have you even been on fucking reddit? This stuff "wouldn't last 3 minutes on reddit"... they have multiple subreddits dedicated to unaware-jailbait posing suggestively. Some of this shit is also on (or taken from) the "wtf" subreddit. It's just tagged (and the thumbnail blocked once it's tagged as nsfw). I get that you're trying to act like you aren't rustled (but you is, you is), but claiming this wouldn't exist on reddit is just fucking HILARIOUS. Literally the fisting pick is one of the top images on the WTF subreddit.

So, take your uneducated ass back to the depths and shut the fuck up.

and this is just for you:
wBGYo8k.jpg
Slight overreaction...... Hope you don't get this angry when someone boards your bus and asks for change!

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Is Reddit now the standard to which all internet websites are being held? Where's the memo?
Honest to God I have never ever clicked Reddit, or 4chan either for that matter. From what I understand, the way to view those websites is through the careful filter of a funny picture thread.....just like this one.

rrr_img_28232.jpg

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'll freely admit to reporting the beastiality gif he posted a few pages back. I could give a fuck less about any of the other gross shit he posts...but a fucking house cat licking a womans vagina? Seriously? (and no the irony is not lost on me)