Funny, Strange, Random Pics

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I live in a part of LA with a high proportion of ethnic Chinese. It's a relatively affluent area, but I still see shit like parents at the community pool having their kids pee on the sidewalk behind a trash can rather than go to the public restroom 20 feet away.

Bigtime cultural lack of respect and accountability.

Wife and I were on a cruise (I swear she only works to pay for vacations), and we pointed out to this chinese lady at the pool that her 2 year old had poop coming out of their diaper. She said...something, then proceeded to move away from us, and let the kid swim IN A DIFFERENT POOL. So now those 2 pools were shutdown for the rest of the day. Fun.

hqdefault.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

TheYosh

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of Chinese tourist.. I was visiting Okinawa and eating breakfast at a nice hotel, Chinese family eating 2 tables away from us. Mom decides to let her son urinate into a water bottle right there next to their table with a fucken bathroom about 30 feet down the hall. Also have a bunch of chinese friends and their parents will act like they don't understand english when ever it's convenient. Really rustles me

i-dont-understand-said-no-asian-ever-funny-memes.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

ooo6

Trakanon Raider
I love going to Hong Kong... but mainland Chinese tourists are ruining it. The locals despise them.
7wnryti26im21.jpg

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 6 users