Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
6D20B5BC-2328-45FF-87FA-5F96B0B38855.jpeg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of Chinese tourist.. I was visiting Okinawa and eating breakfast at a nice hotel, Chinese family eating 2 tables away from us. Mom decides to let her son urinate into a water bottle right there next to their table with a fucken bathroom about 30 feet down the hall. Also have a bunch of chinese friends and their parents will act like they don't understand english when ever it's convenient. Really rustles me

View attachment 199747
Wife and I have been watching a lot of Bondi Rescue, which is basically a reality show version of Baywatch, set at Bondi Beach in Australia. I'd say 50% of the show is a lifeguard yelling at a group of Asians to stop swimming in the giant rip current (with a massive no swimming sign in front of it), and then one of them needing to be rescued. Followed by 20 minutes later, after laughing at their friend almost drowning, the victims friends or family going into the rip current, almost drowning, and needing to be rescued.

Apparently crowds of 30-40k aren't uncommon in the summer. Seems like a shit job.

maxresdefault.jpg

aHR0cHM6Ly9jZG4uYWR2ZW50dXJlc3BvcnRzbmV0d29yay5jb20vdXBsb2Fkcy8yMDE2LzAyL0JvbmRJQmVhY2guanBlZw==

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users