Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fatty

Lord Nagafen Raider

there we go...thanks

I have been doing a ton of interviews lately at my place of business. I keep getting all these fresh graduates with their business degrees applying for $8 an hour jobs. Do people still get engineering degrees?

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I have been doing a ton of interviews lately at my place of business. I keep getting all these fresh graduates with their business degrees applying for $8 an hour jobs. Do people still get engineering degrees?
You will have to offer a lot more than $8 an hour to get engineers to apply for your jobs.

rrr_img_30802.jpg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
warlock known as Charlie Sheen is #winning again. Gotta hand it to him, the dude has a way with words

rrr_img_30805.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I don't like gigantic asses, they need to stay proportionate or they get silly, I can't be the only one.

rrr_img_30806.jpg

fix a flat ass^
rrr_img_30807.jpg

chris bosh wife^

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
Ill add a pic later, but as an engineer I'd shit on your desk once for an $8 an hour job. Try some failed classics major or go to a community college. Link related.

http://blogs.wsj.com/atwork/2013/04/...ge-majors-are/
The article mentions that some employers don't care about the major, still. For some unknown reason.

I mean, in the past, the idea that a college degree meant you could, "think critically and communicate well" (from tfa). Forty years ago, even a degree in humanities (literature, fine arts, (something) studies) was a strong indicator that you had develed critical thinking and reasoning skills. In our current era, math, science, engineering, business and maybe a few others are the last fields where this sort of thing exists in any decent quantity. There is nothing inherent about humanitiesnotdeveloping those skills, but that is how higher education has evolved.

rrr_img_30812.jpg

Djay

Trakanon Raider
In our current era, math, science, engineering,businessand maybe a few others are the last fields where this sort of thing exists in any decent quantity. There is nothing inherent about humanitiesnotdeveloping those skills, but that is how higher education has evolved.
rrr_img_30831.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that she just drops her shit on stuff like deadlifts and clean & jerk? She's not in some powerlifting competition where she's going for her max and shit, it's just fucking crossfit.

Admittedly, she's in far better shape than I am now, and I'd kill for a (legal aged) girl with a body like that, but she won't be for long if she keeps using bad form on deadlifts and fucks her back up.

Jimmies rustled!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that she just drops her shit on stuff like deadlifts and clean & jerk? She's not in some powerlifting competition where she's going for her max and shit, it's just fucking crossfit.

Admittedly, she's in far better shape than I am now, and I'd kill for a (legal aged) girl with a body like that, but she won't be for long if she keeps using bad form on deadlifts and fucks her back up.

Jimmies rustled!
she just did it to demonstrate that she is better than most men and girlpower all that jazz. probably had nothing to do with illustrating a proper exercise routine.

she be vain, yo.

rrr_img_30836.jpg
rrr_img_30837.jpg
rrr_img_30838.jpg
rrr_img_30839.jpg