Funny, Strange, Random Pics

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Couldn't help but see "shawed". The motherfucker cut over a lane at a light in front of me without looking, moving from the right lane to the center lane at a light, then proceeded to cut a truck off in the right lane so they could turn right at the same light. I wish I could shaw this person IRL.

20190330_182818.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
Couldn't help but see "shawed". The motherfucker cut over a lane at a light in front of me without looking, moving from the right lane to the center lane at a light, then proceeded to cut a truck off in the right lane so they could turn right at the same light. I wish I could shaw this person IRL.

View attachment 201618
When I first moved to Texas, I swore the drivers here were trying to kill other people. I've had guys cut across 4 lanes and then back across all four lanes just for the fuck of it. They literally ended up exactly where they would have if they had just pressed the gas a little. They passed exactly zero cars during the entire maneuver. I learned to drive in Southern California, mostly San Diego, but I've driven extensively in LA and up north in San Fran. Texas drivers are terrible.
Texas Drivers.jpg

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
When I first moved to Texas, I swore the drivers here were trying to kill other people. I've had guys cut across 4 lanes and then back across all four lanes just for the fuck of it. They literally ended up exactly where they would have if they had just pressed the gas a little. They passed exactly zero cars during the entire maneuver. I learned to drive in Southern California, mostly San Diego, but I've driven extensively in LA and up north in San Fran. Texas drivers are terrible.
View attachment 201626
San Antonio drivers are insane, blind, and retarded.
Houston drivers are insane, fast, know where they're going, always consistently above the speed limit, even shitty traffic is aggressively fast.
Austin, Cedar Park, ugh, you fucking yuppies. GO. GET OUT OF THE WAY. GO THE SPEED LIMIT. FUCK.

s5KiCMp (1).jpg

fXE1UOi.jpg

jBEvR2R.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users