Funny, Strange, Random Pics

vGrade

Potato del Grande
Large Right Inguinal Hernia
rrr_img_30840.jpg

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Have you ever know math and engineering majors to have a reputation for good communication skills? It is debatable if critical thinking is actually taught (or more like stumbled upon) at any level in the current school system.
That's the fastest way you can tell the engineers who will lead teams vs. the ones that won't. Communication and critical thinking are taught in spades at most engineering schools. Not so much at others. If you went to a reasonable graduate school and did a research Masters or Ph.D. you learned communication in trial by fire. Most prof's can communicate fairly well due to grant writing...again at decent institutions. If you did a class based Masters? Grats on repeating senior year I guess...

Googled "engineer communication" expecting great funnies. I was disappointed.

rrr_img_30858.jpg

redruM_sl

shitlord
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that she just drops her shit on stuff like deadlifts and clean & jerk? She's not in some powerlifting competition where she's going for her max and shit, it's just fucking crossfit.

Admittedly, she's in far better shape than I am now, and I'd kill for a (legal aged) girl with a body like that, but she won't be for long if she keeps using bad form on deadlifts and fucks her back up.

Jimmies rustled!
>implying you don't drop weights once the rep is over with
>implying you know nothing of fitness
>implying you don't even lift bro
>implying u mad bro cause you cannot lift half of what she did
>implying u mad again bro cause you couldn't keep up with her at your old age

Seems legit.
rrr_img_30869.jpg

edit: Seriously, your post lets me know you know dick about lifting or fitness or crossfit for that matter. Thanks.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

Seems legit.
rrr_img_30869.jpg

edit: Seriously, your post lets me know you know dick about lifting or fitness or crossfit for that matter. Thanks.
20f.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is anyone else annoyed by the fact that she just drops her shit on stuff like deadlifts and clean & jerk? She's not in some powerlifting competition where she's going for her max and shit, it's just fucking crossfit.

Admittedly, she's in far better shape than I am now, and I'd kill for a (legal aged) girl with a body like that, but she won't be for long if she keeps using bad form on deadlifts and fucks her back up.

Jimmies rustled!
How fat are you, bro?

Ritley

Karazhan Raider

Seems legit.
rrr_img_30869.jpg

I dunno bro, that 110lb bench press was pretty impressive.

rrr_img_30873.jpg

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider

Jimmies rustled!
I don't see anything wrong with her form on the dead-lifts, her chest is out, her butt is out (nice 2 btw) and she is lifting with her legs not her back and is keeping her chest forward the whole time and is standing up to a full extension. Whats the problem? I can almost guarantee she probably has a background in gymnastics by her body type or has been lifting for quite sometime.
rrr_img_30874.jpg

Young_sl

shitlord
I was going to say, lifting like that is all well and good when your body is forgiving at age 17, but if she keeps that up she won't be lifting very long.

Good on her, but proper form > # of reps!

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Seems legit.

I'll admit I know dick about crossfit because I've never done it, and have no intention of doing it. And you're right, I'm completely jealous because I'd never keep up with her now. I'm 44, so I'm jealous of her because I'll never get the flexibility of my youth back, I'll never get full mobility in my shoulder back because I fucked it up last year and had surgery on it, and now my other shoulder is acting the same, and I'll never get that metabolism back. Getting old sucks, no question about it. You're totally right, I'm jealous.

But I do know enough about lifting to know that you don't typically just throw that shit down after your one rep unless you're in a competition or trying to be that guy in the gym. Maybe they do it in crossfit because it's so fucking intense bro, but she wasn't even crossfitting there, she was making a video. If that's the only way crossfitters know how to lift, I can see why everyone talks shit about them, because it's annoying. And I've done enough dead lifts in my life to see that in her final lift, the second half of it was almost completely with her back, not her legs. You shouldn't have your legs almost all the way straightened before you've even really begun to straighten your back. The lighter weights were better because they were easier for her, but that last one is going to tear the fuck out of her back if she keeps doing it that way. But maybe that's the way you kids do it nowadays.

You're apparently the expert, so maybe you should rustle my jimmies some more and tell me why I'm wrong. Maybe this pic will help.

Off to see Man of Steel now, later bros!