Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1591157529586.png

• 8Worf
  • 3Picard
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
FB_IMG_1591183190941.jpg
FB_IMG_1591183190941.jpg

What the fuck are you trying to say?
I'm a shitty human being with no dignity or something else?

Before you get started on the pol bullshit, I don't care. I'm from Australia and you problems are nothing to me, we have out own to deal with. But fuck, if you are going to protest, please.. Do it with dignity!!

A bit of context for youze.. we have 25 million people, roughly.. In the last 20 years or so, 400 aboriginal people have died in police custody.. No one seems to give a shit over here, but then the media tell us about a bloke who for choked out and dies in another country.. Well fuck me .. World ending..
Yes its bad, but really.. Deal with shit at home first you dumb fucks..
Pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Brad2770

View attachment 274865View attachment 274865
What the fuck are you trying to say?
I'm a shitty human being with no dignity or something else?

Before you get started on the pol bullshit, I don't care. I'm from Australia and you problems are nothing to me, we have out own to deal with. But fuck, if you are going to protest, please.. Do it with dignity!!

A bit of context for youze.. we have 25 million people, roughly.. In the last 20 years or so, 400 aboriginal people have died in police custody.. No one seems to give a shit over here, but then the media tell us about a bloke who for choked out and dies in another country.. Well fuck me .. World ending..
Yes its bad, but really.. Deal with shit at home first you dumb fucks..
Pisses me off.

I have seen you guys being referred to as British Texans, but I don’t see it. You’re whiny as fuck and have glass jaws.

4D1F2884-289E-4E00-8AF6-75FE2BFE06D4.jpeg

• 2Ice Burn
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Brad2770

Would you folks mind keeping your racist shit in the Go Fuck Yourself Thread? Thanks a ton.
View attachment 274430

Had to come back to this, but found out this was taken while Obama was in office. Why are all the pics that Trump supposedly did so horrible, once they find out it was taken during Obama’s reign, it’s tossed to the wayside? Why do you faggots (I’m looking at you too Bubbles Bubbles ) believe everything you see on Facebook? Haven’t you learned by now that most of what you see is probably some sort of lie? Especially when it comes out immediately.

edit*
Rush now talking about this now. And the kids in cages. Eat a dick you leftist faggots.

F21162A6-CACA-487D-8BC1-D45FB7337C8B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 6 users