daniellebaloo_23824103_1869009240096170_8972309117976707072_n.jpg

daniellebaloo_23668227_1585924661464683_7875073440615497728_n.jpg

• 11Like
Reactions: 10 users

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
To add to that...
E9ULYLu.jpg

It's fucked to deny someone their racial identity specifically by now deciding that you're going to reverse the long-standing and predominant standard that whites have used to exclude mixed race people from being white. The so called "one-drop rule" has made life hard and dangerous for people of mixed race for hundreds of years in the United States and was a legal standard as recently as during segregation and is still used by racists to this day (despite your arbitrary reversal of this standard for the purpose of your argument that Shaun King is not black). With that said, racial identity is complicated and there are intelligent and legitimate discussions that occur within the black community about colorism: e.g. that black people with lighter skin have a different experience of racism than black people with darker skin. But your reposting of this oversimplified supposed attack on Shaun King's race is purely an attempt to discredit him and deny him a voice. I don't personally follow his discourse on race so I'm not going to defend everything that he's ever said. But seriously, it's racist to post this shit because presumably this apparent criticism is due to some issue you have where you are uncomfortable when black people talk about how racism is still a thing and your knee jerk reaction is to discredit and silence by any means necessary. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror then do an ounce of work to educate yourself.
51W5SGVOqGL.jpg

Last edited:
  • 24Faggotry
  • 4Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 38 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

It's fucked to deny someone their racial identity specifically by now deciding that you're going to reverse the long-standing and predominant standard that whites have used to exclude mixed race people from being white. The so called "one-drop rule" has made life hard and dangerous for people of mixed race for hundreds of years in the United States and was a legal standard as recently as during segregation and is still used by racists to this day (despite your arbitrary reversal of this standard for the purpose of your argument that Shaun King is not black). With that said, racial identity is complicated and there are intelligent and legitimate discussions that occur within the black community about colorism: e.g. that black people with lighter skin have a different experience of racism than black people with darker skin. But your reposting of this oversimplified supposed attack on Shaun King's race is purely an attempt to discredit him and deny him a voice. I don't personally follow his discourse on race so I'm not going to defend everything that he's ever said. But seriously, it's racist to post this shit because presumably this apparent criticism is due to some issue you have where you are uncomfortable when black people talk about how racism is still a thing and your knee jerk reaction is to discredit and silence by any means necessary. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror then do an ounce of work to educate yourself.View attachment 278613
You should go do some research on him before defending him. He pretends to be black to exploit people and guilt them into giving him money. Dude is a wannabe Al Sharpton, except Sharpton is actually black.
2nd google search image for worthless grifter. Very apropos seeing as TalcumX here was a huge Bernie supporter.
1592429430587.png

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
You should go do some research on him before defending him. He pretends to be black to exploit people and guilt them into giving him money. Dude is a wannabe Al Sharpton, except Sharpton is actually black.
2nd google search image for worthless grifter. Very apropos seeing as TalcumX here was a huge Bernie supporter.
View attachment 278624

Did you read the article I linked? He's publicly stated that the man listed on his birth certificate is not his father. Also look at his picture from high school in the article. Not sure if that picture of him as a child is real or not so you might want to take that with a grain of salt. Even if it is real, hair color and skin tone and even eye color can change through adolescence so it doesnt mean much.
Shaun King sophomore.jpeg

If he's misappropriating funds that's one thing, but the dude is black and to say otherwise to discredit him is fucked

• 21Faggotry
  • 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 22 users

Melbrebel

Trakanon Raider

It's fucked to deny someone their racial identity specifically by now deciding that you're going to reverse the long-standing and predominant standard that whites have used to excluded mixed race people from white society. The so called "one-drop rule" has made life hard and dangerous for people of mixed race for hundreds of years in the United States and was a legal standard as recently as during segregation and is still used by racists to this day (despite your arbitrary reversal of this standard for the purpose of your argument that Shaun King is not black). With that said, racial identity is complicated and there are intelligent and legitimate discussions that occur within the black community about colorism: e.g. that black people with lighter skin have a different experience of racism than black people with darker skin. But your reposting of this oversimplified supposed attack on Shaun King's race is purely an attempt to discredit him and deny him a voice. I don't personally follow his discourse on race so I'm not going to defend everything that he's ever said. But seriously, it's racist to post this shit because presumably this apparent criticism is due to some issue you have where you are uncomfortable when black people talk about how racism is still a thing and your knee jerk reaction is to discredit and silence by any means necessary. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror then do an ounce of work to educate yourself.View attachment 278613

So someone with a valid argument and an opinion different than yours is racist? Seems to me you just want to cancel the other voices and tell others to stfu and listen to me cause i am all high and mighty. GTFO with that BS

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 14 users

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
So someone with a valid argument and an opinion different than yours is racist? Seems to me you just want to cancel the other voices and tell others to stfu and listen to me cause i am all high and mighty. GTFO with that BS
Are you new here? Post a fucking picture.

Racial standards used in the United States for hundreds of years to dehumanize, segregate and mistreat black people say he's black. Your "opinion" otherwise means very little. The only silencing that's happening here is being done by people spreading rumors and lies about his race. I'm not silencing anyone-- I'm just calling people on their ignorance and stupidity.
16Widmer-superJumbo.jpg

• 14Faggotry
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 18 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
"you are trying to discredit him to take away his voice!"

no. we are trying to shine a spotlight on him so everyone sees him for who he is. Hint: it's not about him "actually" being white. it's about him "actually" being a...

b1e8f5aaf52f87836da3bcfc28160930.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>

It's fucked to deny someone their racial identity specifically by now deciding that you're going to reverse the long-standing and predominant standard that whites have used to exclude mixed race people from being white. The so called "one-drop rule" has made life hard and dangerous for people of mixed race for hundreds of years in the United States and was a legal standard as recently as during segregation and is still used by racists to this day (despite your arbitrary reversal of this standard for the purpose of your argument that Shaun King is not black). With that said, racial identity is complicated and there are intelligent and legitimate discussions that occur within the black community about colorism: e.g. that black people with lighter skin have a different experience of racism than black people with darker skin. But your reposting of this oversimplified supposed attack on Shaun King's race is purely an attempt to discredit him and deny him a voice. I don't personally follow his discourse on race so I'm not going to defend everything that he's ever said. But seriously, it's racist to post this shit because presumably this apparent criticism is due to some issue you have where you are uncomfortable when black people talk about how racism is still a thing and your knee jerk reaction is to discredit and silence by any means necessary. You need to take a long hard look in the mirror then do an ounce of work to educate yourself.View attachment 278613
American Inventor

images.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>

eh this guys gonna be cancelled in 7 years for lacking in purity

The tapes — sealed until 2027 in the US National Archives — hold recordings from bugs placed in hotel rooms King used in the 1960s,

Cancelled.jpg

Melbrebel

Trakanon Raider
Are you new here? Post a fucking picture.

Racial standards used in the United States for hundreds of years to dehumanize, segregate and mistreat black people say he's black. Your "opinion" otherwise means very little. The only silencing that's happening here is being done by people spreading rumors and lies about his race. I'm not silencing anyone-- I'm just calling people on their ignorance and stupidity.
View attachment 278627

Black lives Matter organization only gives a shit when they can put blame on other races (mainly whites.) They could give a shit less that black on black crimes is through the roof. They don't care that 50% (roughly) of the murders in the US are committed by blacks. They dont give a shit about Chicago, Atlanta, or Minneapolis (just to name a few,) who have predominantly black state government. They only care when its whites doing it.

cable management.jpg

• 15Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 16 users