Post a picture bruh
iC2e6Dj.png

• 21Faggotry
  • 6Dislike
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 34 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It doesn't recoup the cost but it's unethical to enslave people based on laws that are not applied consistently to all groups.View attachment 279015

Gee I wonder if there's some larger context that would explain those stats, like black people being less likely to be first time offenders or more likely to be busted for cocaine at the same time as the commission of another crime.

thirteen-fifty-apparel_myshopify_com_logo.jpg

• 12Like
  • 1Blown
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 13 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Gee I wonder if there's some larger context that would explain those stats, like black people being less likely to be first time offenders or more likely to be busted for cocaine at the same time as the commission of another crime.

thirteen-fifty-apparel_myshopify_com_logo.jpg

:NPC A:
Ralph_No.png
:NPC A:

• 2Garbage
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You think they make more money from their labor than it costs to keep them imprisoned? Surely there’s some citation you can provide

And this:

View attachment 279011
I'm not in the mood to scrounge up a pic just to reply to this but you're missing the point.
Imprisoning them costs Tax money. The money they're making the company that's renting them out however doesn't go back to the government. That's just a massive profit for a corporation. It doesn't matter how bad this deal is in the big picture, it's making someone stupid amounts of money and that's all that matters. The cost of that profit does not.

• 6Garbage
  • 4Faggotry
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I'm not in the mood to scrounge up a pic just to reply to this but you're missing the point.
Imprisoning them costs Tax money. The money they're making the company that's renting them out however doesn't go back to the government. That's just a massive profit for a corporation. It doesn't matter how bad this deal is in the big picture, it's making someone stupid amounts of money and that's all that matters. The cost of that profit does not.
THEN CHANGE THE FUCKING LAWS RETARD

• 5Garbage
  • 2Worf
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 10 users