Funny, Strange, Random Pics

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_37633.jpg
They forgot this one...

the_call_of_cthulhu_cover_by_drfaustusau-d4ba34e.png

Seriously. Slept with a girl in the dark, everything was fine. Slept with her in the light and almost couldn't do it. It looked like roses made out of roast beef that had been sitting in the Arby's heater for 6 months. Like fists on top of fists on top of fists. What's funny is a little while before we did anything she asked if I cared what a vag looked like. I said "as long as it doesn't look like Cthulhu". Boy... Nail on the head there

Archangel_sl

shitlord
I'm just creeped out by the idea of walking into a place and there on the wall they have a block o' snatch staring you in the eye. Who comes up with the idea of doing that?

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I'm just creeped out by the idea of walking into a place and there on the wall they have a block o' snatch staring you in the eye. Who comes up with the idea of doing that?
They have feminist art exhibits and shit like this at least yearly.
rrr_img_37644.jpg

And just to balance things out...
rrr_img_37645.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Female version of dumb and dumber....
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...-car-accident/

ROQUE BLUFFS, Maine (AP) ? Authorities say two women who got lost while hiking in a Maine state park died in a car accident shortly after their rescue.

Thirty-seven-year-old Amy Stiner, of Machias (muh-CHY'-us), and 38-year-old Melissa Moyer, of Sunbury, Pa., were killed Tuesday night when they drove their car into the ocean after driving the wrong way down a road. The county sheriff says Moyer was five months pregnant.

Officials say the women became lost while hiking near Roque Bluffs State Park. A landowner found them and their dog and gave them a ride to a home. Authorities later took them back to their car.

A short time later, the women called to say they had driven their vehicle into the water ? and then the phone went dead. The car was later found underwater.

WTF.........
Friend_of_Darwin_award.jpg