Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rubixcube

Bronze Squire
just had to look up who this beauty was (I'm non-american). Apparently it's Shannon Tate, who was a popular actress/model and also Manson Family victim. Pretty sad story, if you ask me. Begging for your life, getting butchered. Not the way to go....
Sharon Tate
sharon-tate-2-o.gif

tumblr_m9azqccb8T1r3mux0o1_250.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Was playing Civ 5, and wanted to know what Himeji castle really looked liked. Here are some more Japanese castles.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
just had to look up who this beauty was (I'm non-american). Apparently it's Shannon Tate, who was a popular actress/model and also Manson Family victim. Pretty sad story, if you ask me. Begging for your life, getting butchered. Not the way to go....
She was married to Roman Polanski at the time of her death and carrying his unborn child.

Bacon_sl

shitlord
Replican_sl said:
Hate to break it to you, but the first sentence of your little quote is from Jessica Dovey, random twitter bitch. The rest really is from MLK Jr., so you're close, just really far off.
Bowling Ball Bag Bob_sl said:
Hate to break to you, but i'm not here to give a history lesson or give anything that resembles anything but funny / strange / random / tits / or cool looking landscapes because I like them

If you want to be educated read a book. I attempt to find the above the because this is a thread I have enjoyed as a lurker for years and I do enjoy to finally be contributing. I could give a fuck if MLK gave a speech that included the above caption or if it was actually about the current capital gains tax laws

It seemed like a cool picture, so in passing I included it. While I appreciate your clarification of something I happened to link to FSR, I am not providing original content. Create a conversation about something you see to be incorrect. Don't direct it at me as though I had created the content or given a fuck about the picture in question

At the very least if you care enough to take the time to correct something random I posted. Post something better or at the very least something more accurate if it matters to you
Hate to break it to you, but that was the quickest escalation of jimmie rustling I've seen in a while. FFS he gave you two sentences and you drop, "8 Simple Rules for Replying to My Posts" on him... chill Winston. I'm sure you're not randomly creating MLK quote pics, brah.

rrr_img_38144.jpg

rrr_img_38145.jpg