<Bronze Donator>
Ee2vC8_WAAQip3q.jpg

• 11Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 11 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

TLDR:
bitch asks her friends what they think of her bf that has a room dedicated to toys that he collects and plays with. he makes enough money, he only plays with the toys when shes asleep cuz he wants to spend enough time with her and they have a baby on the way.

her friends laugh at her and she gets miffed and wants him to get rid of the toys or sell them for baby money, he says no, theyre his toys and they'll just budget for the baby well.

she calls his dad and dad says what? my faggot son is playing with toys? NO FUCKING WAY, he comes over and puts all the toys in two trash bags and throws em out.

and now he has to be a father with this wretched thing.

WARNING***

do not read if you do not want to get angry, this is why white women are evil

whatever pic i post is not gonna matter ppl will go crazy for the negs on the story

• 4Rustled
  • 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 8 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
More like the magic of PG-13. Generally can't have blood. Most people getting shot don't bleed.

View attachment 291222
I perfectly understand these are actually kids movies and so you can't actually be logical and make much sense nor do you want to alienate your biggest cash cows with blood and guts. It's just annoying how so many adults turn their brains off and praise these movies endlessly and worship them when these movies make less sense than communism.

9928104.gif

Last edited:
  • 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>

TLDR:
bitch asks her friends what they think of her bf that has a room dedicated to toys that he collects and plays with. he makes enough money, he only plays with the toys when shes asleep cuz he wants to spend enough time with her and they have a baby on the way.

her friends laugh at her and she gets miffed and wants him to get rid of the toys or sell them for baby money, he says no, theyre his toys and they'll just budget for the baby well.

she calls his dad and dad says what? my faggot son is playing with toys? NO FUCKING WAY, he comes over and puts all the toys in two trash bags and throws em out.

and now he has to be a father with this wretched thing.

WARNING***

do not read if you do not want to get angry, this is why white women are evil

whatever pic i post is not gonna matter ppl will go crazy for the negs on the story
I would sue the every loving tits off both my now ex-gf and piece of shit person I would no longer call my father. Hopefully the fetus is <3 months, cuz I would also refuse to bring anything into this world that shared genetics with that cunt.

20200802_171747.png

20200802_171750.png

20200808_091647.jpg

20200808_091645.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users