Funny, Strange, Random Pics

opiate82

Bronze Squire
Maybe the thread should be renamed Funny Strange Random Pics (ORIGINAL CONTENT ONLY!) We wouldn't want something that might be somewhere else on the web to end up here.

rrr_img_38627.jpg

Killjoy_sl

shitlord
Would much rather see a Dragonlance series rather than WoT. I kinda doubt a High-Fantasy setting will draw as many viewers as Game of Thrones though unless they really splurge with the CGI budget.

CoverHGMage_a.jpg

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If I could get a GOT style adaption of one fantasy series going, it'd be Robin Hobb's Farseer/Tawny Man books. The skeleton of the story is somewhat generic but it's made unique by the cool setting and the amazingly in-depth treatment of the characters, and I'm man enough to admit that it is, to date, the only fantasy series that's ever gotten me a little choked up reading it. It's seriously amazing storytelling, on par with Martin at his best, it's just a shame more people haven't heard of it.
Pretty much all of hobbs stuff is quite good. Liveship trader's series is honestly one of my favorite books series ever, and I never even thought it was possible to like a story about ships.
Soldier son trilogy owns as well
rrr_img_38637.jpg

Ratina

Bronze Knight of the Realm
rrr_img_38640.jpg

Can anyone caption this for me?

maybe 'Drive Thru Banking, Youre doing it wrong' or 'Hey, the sign said drive thru banking.'
This idiot was running from the cops in an SUV through busy city streets...

Edit: I suck at cropping apparently...
http://onebit.us/x/i/xg1fgKrEXM.jpg