ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
20201124_101903.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Joe Biden is a devout, lifelong Catholic. Educate yourself before you spout off.
When Biden mentions Jesus by name, I'll be impressed... patiently awaiting for that day :)

I'm educated, thanks... college educated in fact. It's because I'm educated that I was well aware Biden was a Catholic. Y'know... those people who put more stock in the Virgin Mary than Jesus, believe in purgatory (very anti-Christian belief and I'm happy to explain why if you want to tag me in the atheism/theism thread if you can't figure out why), and have more pedophiles in their leadership than Tumblr-ites.

Of course, his Catholicism has absolutely NOTHING to do with my statement (friendly quote reminder above) about him mentioning Jesus. Feel free to post the time-stamp in the video you posted where that happens.

Oh wait...

Oblig Pic:

High Water.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am the 4th dumbest person on this forum.

DISCLAIMER :
Before anyone decides to respond to this person, keep in mind that they have no idea how mountains are formed. Let that be your guiding light when attempting a dialog that might include anything more complex or nuanced than basic 5th grade geology.

5bc8d7d6adf9e.image.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
DISCLAIMER :
Before anyone decides to respond to this person, keep in mind that they have no idea how mountains are formed.
Neato... atheists who lie. What a surprise. Also, get a new spiel.

Vanessa doesn't know how mountains are made so figuring out how to get to DC is a bit out of the realm of possibilities.
Tectonic plates pushing against each other was too simplistic an explanation for me, so I went with the big brain theory of God willing it into existence.

What about getting to DC?

woops.jpg

Woops! Ol Screamfeeder is wrong about something... again. <3

• 7Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users