Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
20201124_101903.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Joe Biden is a devout, lifelong Catholic. Educate yourself before you spout off.
When Biden mentions Jesus by name, I'll be impressed... patiently awaiting for that day :)

I'm educated, thanks... college educated in fact. It's because I'm educated that I was well aware Biden was a Catholic. Y'know... those people who put more stock in the Virgin Mary than Jesus, believe in purgatory (very anti-Christian belief and I'm happy to explain why if you want to tag me in the atheism/theism thread if you can't figure out why), and have more pedophiles in their leadership than Tumblr-ites.

Of course, his Catholicism has absolutely NOTHING to do with my statement (friendly quote reminder above) about him mentioning Jesus. Feel free to post the time-stamp in the video you posted where that happens.

Oh wait...

Oblig Pic:

High Water.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 9 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
I am the 4th dumbest person on this forum.

DISCLAIMER :
Before anyone decides to respond to this person, keep in mind that they have no idea how mountains are formed. Let that be your guiding light when attempting a dialog that might include anything more complex or nuanced than basic 5th grade geology.

5bc8d7d6adf9e.image.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 7 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
DISCLAIMER :
Before anyone decides to respond to this person, keep in mind that they have no idea how mountains are formed.
Neato... atheists who lie. What a surprise. Also, get a new spiel.

Vanessa doesn't know how mountains are made so figuring out how to get to DC is a bit out of the realm of possibilities.
Tectonic plates pushing against each other was too simplistic an explanation for me, so I went with the big brain theory of God willing it into existence.

What about getting to DC?

woops.jpg

Woops! Ol Screamfeeder is wrong about something... again. <3

• 7Worf
  • 1Tiresome
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users