Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Rude

Potato del Grande
I would report him for harrassing you. Just like Lendarios did to that fag who was threadbanning him.

View attachment 328497
Nah I don't do that pussy shit. Not to mention I don't give a fuck if he buys me a thread ban. TBT-TheBigToe TBT-TheBigToe , you're not supposed to be getting more ass blasted bro, you won remember?

Jennifer_Love_Hewitt_LF2.jpeg.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Quality Calories
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 7 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
That is just what a Nazi would say.

View attachment 328511
Eine halbe Tasse Staubzucker
Ein Viertel Teelöffel Salz
Eine Messerspitze türkisches Haschisch
Ein halbes Pfund Butter
Ein Teelöffel Vanillezucker
Ein halbes Pfund Mehl
Einhundertfünfzig Gramm gemahlene Nüsse
Ein wenig extra Staubzucker
... und keine Eier

In eine Schüssel geben
Butter einrühren
Gemahlene Nüsse zugeben und
Den Teig verkneten

Augenballgroße Stücke vom Teig formen
Im Staubzucker wälzen und
Sagt die Zauberwörter
Simsalbimbamba Saladu Saladim

Auf ein gefettetes Backblech legen und
Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
KEINE EIER

Bei zweihundert Grad für fünfzehn Minuten backen und
Keine Eier

PhotoImage.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 2Quality Calories
Reactions: 5 users

Zhavric

Molten Core Raider

I was talking about this the other day with someone and I've decided it's not like fascism: political correctness is like a fundamentalist religion (but without a god).

• There are blasphemies: things that are "bad" that aren't actually bad at all. And questioning WHY they're "bad" is itself a bad thing. "There are two genders" is a blasphemy.
  • It's intended for a greater good but often ends up doing the opposite.
  • There are things you're meant to believe on blind faith. The "gender pay gap" is a prime example.
  • There is a devil figure: the tyrannical patriarchy!
  • It encourages its followers to try to convert others and shun those who won't be converted. "If you support [conservative value] then get off my friends list!"
  • Like all other religions ever invented it's UTTER HORSE SHIT.
So yeah. Not fascism. Just a shitty godless religion. And that's coming from an atheist.

• 18Harrow
  • 6Garbage
  • 6Faggotry
Reactions: 32 users

Grimsark

Personally, I post individual pictures for individual reactions... Lumping pictures together, makes it much harder to know who is reacting to what.

But it's often a crime to be logical when emotions rule.

ErekpBGVEAANHqp.jpg

I couldn't care less what my reaction score is.
Especially here.

Last edited:
  • 15Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 21 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I was talking about this the other day with someone and I've decided it's not like fascism: political correctness is like a fundamentalist religion (but without a god).

• There are blasphemies: things that are "bad" that aren't actually bad at all. And questioning WHY they're "bad" is itself a bad thing. "There are two genders" is a blasphemy.
  • It's intended for a greater good but often ends up doing the opposite.
  • There are things you're meant to believe on blind faith. The "gender pay gap" is a prime example.
  • There is a devil figure: the tyrannical patriarchy!
  • It encourages its followers to try to convert others and shun those who won't be converted. "If you support [conservative value] then get off my friends list!"
  • Like all other religions ever invented it's UTTER HORSE SHIT.
So yeah. Not fascism. Just a shitty godless religion. And that's coming from an atheist.
Post a pic motherfucker.
20201231_131355.jpeg

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Why are you sullying the name of a perfectly good Tempest card?

1610431010820.png

• 5Like
  • 3Harrow

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Namodazi.
You suck at this game. I demand a discount.
2119185-velketor_statues.jpg
One of my great joys in EQ was going to go to a heavily populated zone like Velks Lab and causing massive trains. It worked really well there because you could just run to the top, aggro a spider then quickly jump down and sit at the entrance as it slowly made its way towards you. Sometimes it would be so camped it the various groups would pick off the spiders pathing down. Other times though, a gigantic snowball of death would be slowly descending the catwalks wiping every group it ran past. And no one would know who did it.

82eaef1e778e22576541f4ff00b2f2336740f2f5v2_hq.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Islamic
Reactions: 10 users