Funny, Strange, Random Pics

TJR

agB606w_700b.jpg

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

Goonsquad Officer
I see your eye and raise you my post surgical eye.View attachment 362840

I present my eye being moved aside so the doc can check my full retina and macula for detatchment!

excruciating. do it once a year. worst day of my year every year. always take the day off and sit around playing video games when my eyes un-dialate.

that thing in his hand sort of presses your eyeball like a crow bar and moves hte lid away. strangely the worst part is when he asks you to look right AT the light with dialated eyes, that magnifying glass he's holding and that spotlight on his face.

(pic)

Last edited:
  • 3Rustled
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I present my eye being moved aside so the doc can check my full retina and macula for detatchment!

excruciating. do it once a year. worst day of my year every year. always take the day off and sit around playing video games when my eyes un-dialate.

that thing in his hand sort of presses your eyeball like a crow bar and moves hte lid away. strangely the worst part is when he asks you to look right AT the light with dialated eyes, that magnifying glass he's holding and that spotlight on his face.

View attachment 362902
I have been cut, stapled, sewn, burned etc and take it is stride. The only thing that makes me cringe like a little bitch is the thought of someone doing shit with my eyes. I can't imagine doing that shit once a year. Props.

1626636473167.png

• 7Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Goonsquad Officer
I have been cut, stapled, sewn, burned etc and take it is stride. The only thing that makes me cringe like a little bitch is the thought of someone doing shit with my eyes. I can't imagine doing that shit once a year. Props.

View attachment 362903
it's a meditative exercise for sure. dude has me look up down left right upperleft upper right, lower left, lower right. then he's all "look forward" and the eye of sauron turns on me. i actually forget about the gauging bit when that happens.

though much like taking an ice plunge. once you do that, the intimidation of everything that can happen the rest of the year is turned down quite a bit.

1626638100991.png

not my eye, but that's how dilated mine is when they do it.

lurker

Vyemm Raider
I had cataracts for a long time. I was at a point in my life where I could afford cheap-ass mandated Obamacare, but I couldn't afford the uncovered operation. One or the other. By the time I could afford both, I was totally blind in my right eye and couldn't see much out the other. I could tell light from dark with the blind eye and had peripheral vision in my left.

For the surgery, they don't put you out. You are awake. They just give you something that makes you not care. You are aware of the surgeon pushing and playing around but you really don't give a shit and there is no pain involved.

When the operation was over, they removed all the towels and stuff covering my face and started to put a patch over my eye. In that fraction of a second, I saw the doctor and his hands zoom down and cover my eye. That was the first thing I had seen out of that eye in over a year. It still chokes me up to describe it.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

• 22Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 23 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
I had cataracts for a long time. I was at a point in my life where I could afford cheap-ass mandated Obamacare, but I couldn't afford the uncovered operation. One or the other. By the time I could afford both, I was totally blind in my right eye and couldn't see much out the other. I could tell light from dark with the blind eye and had peripheral vision in my left.

For the surgery, they don't put you out. You are awake. They just give you something that makes you not care. You are aware of the surgeon pushing and playing around but you really don't give a shit and there is no pain involved.

When the operation was over, they removed all the towels and stuff covering my face and started to put a patch over my eye. In that fraction of a second, I saw the doctor and his hands zoom down and cover my eye. That was the first thing I had seen out of that eye in over a year. It still chokes me up to describe it.

maxresdefault-S.jpg
That's the same drug they give you when they need you conscious but pliable for things like wisdom teeth extraction and butthole scopes and the like.

I did the minimum research but it looks like they still use N2O for wisdom teeth (?), but they do use drugs like diazepams for colonoscopies - basically hard core Ativan that blocks all the bad stuff.

1626653886032.png

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
That's the same drug they give you when they need you conscious but pliable for things like wisdom teeth extraction and butthole scopes and the like.

I did the minimum research but it looks like they still use N2O for wisdom teeth (?), but they do use drugs like diazepams for colonoscopies - basically hard core Ativan that blocks all the bad stuff.

For laser eye surgery, they just put painkiller drops into your eyeballs, let it soak it for a bit, then fuck your shit up.
1022.jpg

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 7 users