Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1648500380477.png

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I was wrong. That shit was staged. Will Smith and Chris Rock fooled me.

This guy helped me see the light.

That wasn't even the most wrong part of your post, it was the 'lol the left is falling apart!!!11!!~eleven!111!!!' Just absolute cringe, even on a board like this where we all hate the far left.

3dd.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Brad2770

That wasn't even the most wrong part of your post, it was the 'lol the left is falling apart!!!11!!~eleven!111!!!' Just absolute cringe, even on a board like this where we all hate the far left.

3dd.jpg

Dude. I’m not wrong.

Actions like last night was never seen in such “prestigious” events. Faked or not, you would have never seen something like that just 10 years ago. They (the left) get more extreme and ridiculous in every sense. The culture has hit ludicrous speed.

8979F57A-7A0C-4B1F-84E1-F34AC0ACDBAE.gif

Allowing child fuckers under the umbrella of liberalism is ludicrous.

• 16Like
  • 3Harrow
Reactions: 18 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Dude. I’m not wrong.

Actions like last night was never seen in such “prestigious” events. Faked or not, you would have never seen something like that just 10 years ago. They (the left) get more extreme and ridiculous in every sense. The culture has hit ludicrous speed.

View attachment 405535

Allowing child fuckers under the umbrella of liberalism is ludicrous.
And it's all apurpose
1648502443880.png

• 1Harrow
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

SuperStalin

Trakanon Raider
The people in the first pic are Khoi-San aka Bushmen, natives of south Africa. They were a stone-age people with an amazing culture.
They were decimated by a migration of Bantu people from central-western Africa several centuries before the Europeans discovered this place.
There are just a few tribes of Khoi-San left.

The people in the second pic are central-western African derived.

• 12Faggotry
  • 2Garbage
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 17 users