Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I forgot this was a forum full of fatties. I'M SORRY OKAY!

Animated GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

Cocaine Samurai

Trakanon Raider
Map shouldn't have Canada on it at all. If you even hint that protection is the purpose of wanting a gun license, you ain't getting one. Hell, you can't even use it to defend yourself at home without getting half a dozen firearms charges thrown at you.

Also, PSA for Canadian's with PALs, De facto long-gun registry returns on the 18th, so get your NRs now while you have a chance.

Attachments

• 1299647646489.jpg
    1299647646489.jpg
    448.7 KB · Views: 78
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
I just don't understand what everyone's obsession is with what other people eat.
Hell I can't eat fried chicken unless it is covered in applesauce, I know its a bit different but it's what I like. If you like pineapple on pizza (which I do) then good on you, if not that's cool too. We each have our own preferences so just chill with the pineapple pizza wars

pizza.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Brony
Reactions: 7 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Because pizza is a communal dish, you often have to suffer other's bad tastes.

Pineapple on pizza is not about bad taste. Well, I mean, it is, but I bet you could do it right. Sun-dried tomatoes and caramalized onions are sweet and go quite well on pizza. The objective issue is that pineapple brings so much moisture that it ruins proper cooking of the pizza. In your picture, look how almost none of the cheese is browned. There's a reason low-moisture mozzarella is preferred. Regular fresh mozzarella cannot be used in the same manner, you need to put it in chunks or slabs so that the moisture that "cooks" out has time to evaporate by the time the crust is cooked.

Attachments

• aVYNGZO_700b.jpg
    aVYNGZO_700b.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 2Like
  • 1Moron
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users