TJR

nowwhat.jpg

• 20Worf
  • 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 28 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
It could be worse, when you’re hanging out with a four year old, they know how to operate YouTube on your Sony TV, and they turn this UTTER. CUNT. on. I think I’d rather watch Baby Shark episodes over this TWAT of a human being cum stain cocksucker.

Thankfully I can redirect him to watching better stuff, like cutesy Simpsons episodes made for toddlers.

C4FFB2F1-6B57-4357-B563-34F861ED60E7.jpeg

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Tilluin

Molten Core Raider
It could be worse, when you’re hanging out with a four year old, they know how to operate YouTube on your Sony TV, and they turn this UTTER. CUNT. on. I think I’d rather watch Baby Shark episodes over this TWAT of a human being cum stain cocksucker.

Thankfully I can redirect him to watching better stuff, like cutesy Simpsons episodes made for toddlers.

View attachment 430916
God. We had to ban my young son from watching Blippi as it’s not just the YouTube stuff. He’s now on Prime. He’s got a live action musical. There’s toys in the store.
If I hear ‘I’m an excavator’ one more time I’ll go insane!

Don’t Google how much money he makes annually. You’ll cry.

Bluey on the other hand is my jam. That Australian dog is a bad ass.

97D3547E-3FFC-4DF2-802A-599BDE1D81CB.png

• 6Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 9 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

View attachment 430916
Have you ever looked up how he got started in film?

images.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users