Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
gah62CD.jpg

• 10Like
  • 2Repost
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 13 users

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Bro I dunno why nobody is manning up and letting you know… but someone needs to tell you.

I think you got boned at the car dealership dude your steering wheel is on the WRONG SIDE.

More importantly, it's not a Volvo at all, it's a Vauxhall.

13062007125.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All it makes me think about is how that piece of shit got off easy. Fuck that guy and anyone who listens to him.View attachment 437751
Purdue actively pushed the destruction of families, knowingly increased the crime rate across the US and helped flush billions of dollars of generational wealth down the drain due to Oxycontin alone. Never mind all the other highly addictive drugs big pharma as a whole suggest doctors prescribe like candy. The fact that you're more worked up over Alex Jones is insane to me. Never mind that the near billion dollar fine is comical at best, and downright disrespectful to those victims. The man can barely afford to pay the 2 million dollar fine - how much stupidity went into coming up with a billion dollar fine?

6wr2gb.jpg

Edit - (rofl - Tim Cast just put out a video shortly after my post that made the same austin powers comparison! :trump: )

Last edited:
  • 13Solidarity
  • 5Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 19 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Purdue actively pushed the destruction of families, knowingly increased the crime rate across the US and helped flush billions of dollars of generational wealth down the drain due to Oxycontin alone. Never mind all the other highly addictive drugs big pharma as a whole suggest doctors prescribe like candy. The fact that you're more worked up over Alex Jones is insane to me. Never mind that the near billion dollar fine is comical at best, and downright disrespectful to those victims. The man can barely afford to pay the 2 million dollar fine - how much stupidity went into coming up with a billion dollar fine?

6wr2gb.jpg
It's a combination of tribalism, delusion and mental illness.
Asylum+14.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remember when this board used to punch down on people who complained about negs? When did this place get soft?
img_1_1665505376368.jpg

• 6Faggotry
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 12 users