2.jpg

3.jpg

• 17Like
  • 8Harrow
  • 3Weird Boner
Reactions: 30 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeah, but from the looks of it.. that's 4 bottles of wine. If they have good/expensive taste that can run you up fast on a dinner tab.

Unrelated, another Saturday, another day I get bored and melt down metal... Today was the result of a few months back when I had to get a new roof on Chez Haus. It included new rain gutters. The guys said "We even haul off the old rain gutters at no charge!" to which i said.. WOAH.. Hol Up! One house of used rain gutters == around 22 pounds of Aluminum and a lot more play pirate coins to give out on Halloween.

View attachment 439342

I would like to request a "Brahma" coin!

d61573e8a61d500252d2ca02e7e75efa.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Ideas:
View attachment 439379View attachment 439380

I got these off the internets but I might still have some of these.

I would like to request a "Brahma" coin!

View attachment 439409
Honestly, if you could find a 3d print file for these, or a way I could get samples (without paying for an ounce gold coin of course) I could probably sand cast them. That is how I make most of the coins I produce. I use a resin printer to print a high res copy, then sand cast. Here's an example... From left to right it's Zinc, Aluminum, Copper, then three in Brass.
1666532902629.png

It's not perfect, but those were also some of the first I did and I've been improving. To give you an idea of how it's been improving, if you saw the FOH belt buckcle a few pages back, this was the progression towards that ;
1666532999560.png

It's insane what I consider a "relaxing hobby" I guess. heh

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Honestly, if you could find a 3d print file for these, or a way I could get samples (without paying for an ounce gold coin of course) I could probably sand cast them. That is how I make most of the coins I produce. I use a resin printer to print a high res copy, then sand cast. Here's an example... From left to right it's Zinc, Aluminum, Copper, then three in Brass.
View attachment 439415
It's not perfect, but those were also some of the first I did and I've been improving. To give you an idea of how it's been improving, if you saw the FOH belt buckcle a few pages back, this was the progression towards that ;
View attachment 439416
It's insane what I consider a "relaxing hobby" I guess. heh

Man! You'd make a killing off the Jackie Chan Adventure Talismans!

s-l1600.jpg

• 8Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users