Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of retarded names;

1667426885236.png

How fucking low of an IQ do you have to be to name your kid British? Galexy aint far behind.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I live here in OZ, NSW Central Coast to be vaguely exact.....

We have the sorts of spiders here that will kill you in 15 minutes..... Female Sydney Funnel Web if you care .... but not a SINGLE PERSON HAS DIED SINCE 1980.

A local to me, Eric Worrell, started 'milking' spiders at his tourist trap reptile park, and it is used as an antivenom.

I mean, getting bit hurts like hell, and will make you want to die, but spiders . . they aren't the danger you yanks all think they are . . .

These fuckers though... the Irukandji jellyfish. 50-100 people a year are hospitalised, and a fair number of those die of BRAIN HAEMMORAGES.
"...describes the sting as "100 times as potent as that of a cobra and 1,000 times stronger than a tarantula's"."

Here's an idea, when a local or a sign says 'dont swim in that water, i dont care if it's pretty, i dont care if you saw it on TV, dont fucking swim', then . . . maybe dont fucking swim?

View attachment 441097
Huntsmen seem chill enough when they get caught riding along with people, and funnel webs should only be a problem if you like to go sticking your dick into random holes in the ground.

The US has a few insects to be weary of as well, but most are the same, as they will leave you alone, if you leave them alone.

Here in Texas, I saw a Tarantula Hawk wasp dragging a Wolf Spider across our driveway a few months ago (in the top 5-10 most painful stings in the world):
maxresdefault.jpg

• 5Like
  • 4Rustled
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 10 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The things we hate most though?

Cockroaches . . . Easters NSW is basically alive with them . .and they aren't your cute little American or European ones . . these cunts can get as big as your hand.
Walk any Sydney street at night to be greeted with these bastards boldly wandering around, not giving a shit about anything.

View attachment 441098

Madagascar laughs at you in Hissing. You call that a cockroach? that's not a cockroach, now THIS is a cockroach.

1667428338955.png

1667428435414.png

edit: it does appear that AU does actually have some biggin's. maybe you just picked the wrong photo for what you ment?

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Rustled

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i grew up w/ the tv in the corner and the couches against the wall
corner-TV-on-console-table.jpg

so i basically grew up looking at the tv side eye'd
614c5723220000730f52b25d.jpeg

it took me years to get out of this habbit, all my monitors and tvs are front facing only and intended for only 2 person viewing, hell the bedroom tv is 70in and only optimized for a (one) lazyboy chair

it's also why i will not have a corner desk config for our wfh offices too (it's sit/stand desks any)

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
Fucking mouse spiders
10-Most-Deadly-Spiders-in-Australia-Mouse-Spider.jpeg

Scary shit heads.. I had one walk/ crawl through camp one night . Straight line over my foot and kept going.. we caught it and put it in alcohol then called the Melbourne museum a few days later.. they said don't let it out for a months as it can live that long.. ffs
Then ... White tails... Damn...
Evil fuckers

10-Most-Deadly-Spiders-in-Australia-White-Tailed-Spider.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled