Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Otto

328501475_689380316216020_3403211349639711517_n.jpg

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The women on my stepdads side of the family coincidentally dress similar to that. They used to be German Baptist, but have made some kind of religious change to where they can use automobiles, cell phones, etc. Whatever the change is, Ive never been brazen/careless enough to ask. But overall, they dont watch TV, use social media etc. Tiktok, Only Fans, etc. they've heard of, but have absolutely no clue what they are. They run their own metal fab and everyone in their community uses them to create stuff, even the normies like myself. They host big feasts on their farm with tons of other German Baptists. My mothers side of the family and I stick out like a sore thumb there, even though they bend over backwards to make us feel welcome. When I go to them, I know what to wear but Ill never have that beard/look. In a lot of ways Im envious of how they live, which I guess is my real point.

church4wheeler.jpg

• 20Like
Reactions: 19 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
The women on my stepdads side of the family coincidentally dress similar to that. They used to be German Baptist, but have made some kind of religious change to where they can use automobiles, cell phones, etc. Whatever the change is, Ive never been brazen/careless enough to ask. But overall, they dont watch TV, use social media etc. Tiktok, Only Fans, etc. they've heard of, but have absolutely no clue what they are. They run their own metal fab and everyone in their community uses them to create stuff, even the normies like myself. They host big feasts on their farm with tons of other German Baptists. My mothers side of the family and I stick out like a sore thumb there, even though they bend over backwards to make us feel welcome. When I go to them, I know what to wear but Ill never have that beard/look. In a lot of ways Im envious of how they live, which I guess is my real point.

church4wheeler.jpg
Mennonites are a branch of the amish but they can drive and use a few modern things (like computers for work).

index.jpg

sad.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Mennonites are a branch of the amish but they can drive and use a few modern things (like computers for work).

View attachment 456412

View attachment 456413
I’m not a Yonie expert but it’s more that Amish branched off the Mennonites. Most mennonites look, talk and act no different than the rest of the population. The most notable difference i can think of is them being pacifists. My grandpa always joked that he became a Mennonite when he ran out of ammo in his P-38.

The “Old Order” mennonites are a relatively small segment of Mennonites and the ones you are referring too. We always called them black bumper mennonites because they can drive cars but they have to be black, no colors allowed. Their lifestyle Is very similar to the Amish but with limited use of tech and they speak PA Dutch as well.

• 16Faggotry
Reactions: 15 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The last 747 left the factory. From flightaware the flight track.

lQFhZTS.jpeg

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users