<Medals Crew>
__1d4866cc5cf39f265b92187428c11ccc.jpg

• 16Worf
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 22 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
They remodeled the Long John Silvers here in Lynchburg, VA and there was a line that backed up traffic a good ways. I can probably count the amount of times Ive had LJS on one hand. I rank that shit one step below Red Lobster's (what they call) seafood, too. A real seafood restaurant puts either one of those chains to fucking shame.

On that same type of conversation though, I will admit that Arby's is a guilty pleasure of mine. That food chain gets just as much heat as LJS's does. But hell, I really dont go out of my way to visit any fast food chain anymore. I used to go because they were cheap, but now you're not leaving any of them without paying 20-30 bucks for two people. I'd rather just go to a sit down restaurant and eat a good meal for 5-10 bucks more at that price point.

View attachment 460225
Arby's Reubens are legit awesome.

arbys-reuben-sandwich-01.JPG

• 7Like
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 7 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Everything west of Fort Worth is a god forsaken hellscape.

View attachment 460464

Part of the reason they put a billion wind turbines out there, because no one gives a fuck.

It was bland as fuck before and now it's just an eyesore of waste.

Do it some time, map a drive from Abilene to Roswell and look at the sat map for this pattern:

1677356704825.png

Millions of wind turbines..not in that photo obviously but spread across the entire western half of Texas. It's mind-blowing when you drive out there at night and the whole sky is flashing red due to their beacons, like a giant "Push to reset" button. A fucking waste of materials in an insane way.

• 5Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 6 users