Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
And yet by literally every single conceivable metric, the US is worse off from when that picture was taken.

education is shit
education cost is shit
housing prices are shit
healthcare is shit
healthcare cost is shit
crime rate is shit
inflation is shit

etc. etc.

But hey at least you can get the shit beat out of you by diversity now while attending some dog shit public school that cost 100x more than what it did in 1960 and produces far stupider people.

t (70).jpg

• 18Like
  • 6Solidarity
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 30 users

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The age of fakes is upon us. "Security preventing Biden from sniffing random little girl walking by".

(made in Midjourney)

1679982431859.png

• 6Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 9 users

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
And yet by literally every single conceivable metric, the US is worse off from when that picture was taken.

education is shit
education cost is shit
housing prices are shit
healthcare is shit
healthcare cost is shit
crime rate is shit
inflation is shit

etc. etc.

But hey at least you can get the shit beat out of you by diversity now while attending some dog shit public school that cost 100x more than what it did in 1960 and produces far stupider people.

View attachment 466149

Michael Richards Yes GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its crazy / funny to me. My grandmother on my moms side is super fucking racist. Say some shit so sly that you wont catch how racist it is until you're heading back down the road home. Whereas my father's side of the family has farmed cattle, horses and crops for as long as I remember, with pictures going back even further. The black family that has always helped them, theyre in the pictures too. My family has given them land, paid for and helped build the house on it and sent two generations of that families kids to college with no ties. All but one has taken degrees in some agricultural studies field and have came back to continue working for the family by their own choice. Making more money than what others in town are. My uncle runs the whole operation and I know he's went into his savings several times throughout the years to pay them when times were bad. if anything, I consider them to be more family than some of our blood family members.

My point being - I dont understand the older generations at all. My grandmother shouldnt have given two shits about the color of someones skin. My fathers side of the family, which Im pretty sure took part of that "period" of time - are actually gracious towards that family, unlike a two faced liberal that just talks about it. Just a different generation of people that have been through some shit, and their parents have been through even more shit. No one has any right to scold or mock anyone from those time periods. Especially some blue haired fag in the NW US thats seen probably 5 black people their whole life.

VHE_Rural-Life_CuttingTobacco.2000.186.93.jpg

Growing Tobacco used to be the big thing for the family. Beef Cattle, and Milk would flip flop all the time. Other crops outside of Silage (feed) never really did as well as anything else. When I see other farmers growing those crops, Im often curious how theyre making a living. Even more questions arise when I look them up and see they dont own very much land.

The crop thats currently being grown by my family in SW Virginia thats paying a shit ton? Sadly, its these below. Leasing the land to Dominion.
490x300_greenenergy_solarpanels4.jpg

• 10Like
  • 3Rustled
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 13 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

education is shit
education cost is shit
housing prices are shit
healthcare is shit
healthcare cost is shit
crime rate is shit
inflation is shit

etc. etc.

Yeah but that's actually the Mexicans' fault, black people are still the same percentage of the population.

sing eric cartman GIF by South Park

Source: Making shit up, same as you.

• 4Worf
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 6 users