<Medals Crew>
Tpp_True-04_11_23-1-2.jpeg

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 12 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Lol I'm perma-banned and now on mod ignore on reddit's /r/news sub for daring to post in agreement when the news broke about some transgender ban for women's sports. 0 rules broken. You can't even see the mod names when banned, but you can when logging in another account. I sent all of them the 'reddit cares' suicide prevention package, where reddit keeps reaching out to make sure you don't off yourself. Am I trolling? No, it's genuine concern, 'they' have a 50% + suicide rate, I'm just getting out in front of it!

Happy belated Easter!

jeebus.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
  • 4Faggotry
Reactions: 12 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lol I'm perma-banned and now on mod ignore on reddit's /r/news sub for daring to post in agreement when the news broke about some transgender ban for women's sports. 0 rules broken. You can't even see the mod names when banned, but you can when logging in another account. I sent all of them the 'reddit cares' suicide prevention package, where reddit keeps reaching out to make sure you don't off yourself. Am I trolling? No, it's genuine concern, 'they' have a 50% + suicide rate, I'm just getting out in front of it!

Happy belated Easter!

View attachment 468613
You know as well as I do that you unless you're a sheep, you're not allowed to post on reddit. At the very least, you're not allowed to post or reply in subs that arent conservative.

Im an idiot for thinking this was a different thread before going to bed last night. Heres a related pic:
4tizmn6fly461.png

Last edited:
  • 14Faggotry
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 19 users