Funny, Strange, Random Pics

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
you call that coffee? makes me wanna horse laugh!
1686043059324.png

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

latheboy

Trakanon Raider
You coffee wankers don't know the meaning of top shelf..
26615995957278.jpg

Vanuatu's Tanna island has the bestest coffee if you're really interested..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Fucking coffee derail. If you want the best coffee, you have to do it like Walter White showed us:

IMG_0859.jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Perfer my caffeine cold and green. Diet Mt Dew all the way. I've been drinking them since the week they came on the market way back in high school.
My mom however loved coffee. She kept a coffee maker at my house for the few times she visited. I get an idea that I'm going to make coffee. I knew the water went in the top and since I didn't figure I'd have more than 2 cups, that's all I put in it. I get the filter thingy and I have no idea what to put in so I pack that fucker all the way to the top. Of course it tasted horrible so I loaded it up with cream and sugar enough to stomach it and drank half a cup.............and shit for 2 days straight.

View attachment 476772

DIET Mt. Dew? You Heathen!

I'm Retarded (with a hard R) and prefer my caffeine intake with almost the full test version. For some reason it never works, so I end up replacing my caffeine needs with a straight up sugar coma:

MtDew.jpg

This is such a bad photoshop. The driver's arm looks like she's sitting on a 10 year old.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I've been to America, and can honestly say . . . you have terrible coffee - hey, you might like it, but it's a big nooooope from me.
Drip filter? fuck off with that bullshit.
Best coffee I had in America? an espresso joint in NYC run and staffed by Aussies.
Also found a good place in Seattle, but Starbucks can fuck right off.

Espresso is where it's at, and Australia does it best in the world - no questions.

View attachment 476742
your people literally serve instant coffee
1686060899203.png

I mean, not as a deliberate insult, which can be kind of funny depending on context. your people serve this as an actual beverage. Thinking its coffee.

No one from your Abo sniffing crocodiles asshole of a country is ever allowed to talk about coffee, period.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Doesnt even matter much which coffee you buy, as long as its whole bean, not flavored, and reasonably fresh. Whatevers on sale is fine.

The only important things are grind your own fresh before brewing
1686073808266.png

and then dont add a bunch of bullshit to it. just water as hot as you can get it, and freshly ground coffee. It aint rocket science.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I've been to America, and can honestly say . . . you have terrible coffee - hey, you might like it, but it's a big nooooope from me.
Drip filter? fuck off with that bullshit.
Best coffee I had in America? an espresso joint in NYC run and staffed by Aussies.
Also found a good place in Seattle, but Starbucks can fuck right off.

Espresso is where it's at, and Australia does it best in the world - no questions.

View attachment 476742
The US has whatever is under the sun…if you’re willing to pay for it, and know where to look.

It can be hard sometimes even when you’re willing to shell out the extra $$$, because the big cheap brand wants to force you into their brand, but, by far and away we always have the most options. After all you found a place that makes it the way you wanted it

IMG_3021.jpeg

speaking of, I wish the Fellow came in a 1.5L so I didn’t have to settle for this Chinese Make

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user