Tranny Chaser
1686211815632.png

• 9Worf
  • 8Faggotry
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 19 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
These came to Discovery Place in Charlotte NC , it's spooky as all hell. For whatever reason I didn't take photos so the one below is a GIS. It's pretty up front that these are not actual bodies but the 'negative' of the void. That makes it spookier. If you ever have the chance to see this in person you really should. Crazy to think people still live there too.

View attachment 477046
yea the only reason to visit pompeii is to see the casts while walking the ruins
_64345782_155930539.jpg

otherwise it's really no different than walking the roman forum, i believe theres some tidbit about the streets have a symbol and pimps would have the symbol on the shoes and if you want a prostitute you follow that pimp w/ the symbol on shoe around or something.

• 4Like
  • 1Repost
Reactions: 4 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Edited because keep FSR pure. Suffice to say some of you are pants on head retarded.

anato-finnstark-blaidd-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Found a cool mushroom in Jamaica. Supposedly it smells like ass, didn’t get that close.
IMG_0949.jpeg

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Cybsled

yea the only reason to visit pompeii is to see the casts while walking the ruins
_64345782_155930539.jpg

otherwise it's really no different than walking the roman forum, i believe theres some tidbit about the streets have a symbol and pimps would have the symbol on the shoes and if you want a prostitute you follow that pimp w/ the symbol on shoe around or something.

Forum is cool, but Pompeii is a far better representation of Ancient Rome even though it was effectively a resort town. Because it was a snapshot in time, all the old temples and stores and homes and infrastructure were preserved. You can see 2000 year old wall art and graffiti and signs . Shit, the walls of the brothels and other spots have preserved shit talk and even “memes”. You can see the equivalent of an ancient fast food restaurant complete with sliding doors. Wall art that some young dude put up to impress ladies that visited. That is all stuff that would have been lost to the ages otherwise. It gives us a better idea of how people actually lived.
1686200693363.png

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users