Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Meatus_sl

shitlord
I didn't bother going to the statue o liberty while in New York. I took a quick picture of it from Battery Park and then fucked off to see the NYSE and that little park where the dirty occupy protesters lived for a few weeks.
I went to Statue, could have spent my time better at ... pretty much any other place in NYC. Was not impressed

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
tumblr_mt569w3iTY1sqex0lo1_400.gif

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
looked like a lesbian,now looks like a lesbian.so no harm was done....

oblig,unrelated:
Why do people even pay for plastic surgery? Seems like 99.99% of the time it just makes you look atrocious. Plus I hate boob jobs. The best you can hope for is to look better with clothes on, but on their own, blech. Debating whether or not to spoiler... hmm.. nah
rrr_img_47325.jpg

fris

Vyemm Raider
sometimes a fake boob is better than no-boob or really uneven-boobs.

boob-job-2.jpg

most of the time, boobs aren't the same size, but it's not easy to notice. sometimes it can be a lot. an X of mine had a small b and a large c. she couldnt' wear anything with stripes of you could really notice. just plain colored tops. when she got a boob job, she went to a full D, as filling the small one just to match would mean they wouldnt' hang even at all for years. you could still tell after the boob job for a few months, then it got really hard to notice.

still, nice real boobs are the best. but when you don't ahve the best, might as well go plastic.

my x also got it done via the belly button. they use a tube to stick an empty bag into the boob, then fill it up. was freaky to watch on video.

and man, nothing sadder than a fat chick w/o boobs. that's supposed to be the consolation prize for getting fat, free tits. but when that doesn't happen, man you just feel bad.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
and man, nothing sadder than a fat chick w/o boobs. that's supposed to be the consolation prize for getting fat, free tits. but when that doesn't happen, man you just feel bad.
Yeah, chick at work, while notfat, has a rather large butt plus saddle bags but zero chest. If she could shave some poundage off her lower half and got some C implants she'd be rather hot.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, chick at work, while notfat, has a rather large butt plus saddle bags but zero chest. If she could shave some poundage off her lower half and got some C implants she'd be rather hot.
shit my gf is the opposite, no ass and all goes to her tits.. being an ass mine i am sad but titties hello

rrr_img_47353.jpg

oblig pic (not me)