pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1689367362915.jpeg

• 27Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 30 users

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
I spent almost 8 years as a produce manager at The Commissary on a small US base in Southern Germany. Besides military on vacation, the majority of our customers were retirees or widows. A huge chunk of my time everyday was talking to them, usually telling me the same stories, which loved one just passed or what their newest ailment was.

I didn't think much of it at the time but I soon learned that coming to the store was a big social event for them and they looked forward to it. My supervisors always got upset at me for taking so much time with them.

A completely unexpected suprise was the ladies would bring me home-made cakes, pies, pastries, and jams. I don't know who had a bigger smile me getting a home cooked pie or the nice lady giving it to me. I actually loved how upset it made my supervisors when they would bring them in and ask for me by name.

Currently on vacation in South Padre Island

20230712_115606.jpg

Last edited:
  • 25Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 26 users

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
As posted earlier:

Ai_Miley.jpg

I had a weird realization moment a few weeks ago, that AI art is similar to what your brain creates during a dream.

There's that idea/fact that if you are dreaming, that any words or writing will be a bunch of shapes that kinda resemble letters, but ain't right. AI does just that.

And then consider how your mind, when dreaming, creates the world and objects, that are kinda right, but then the details just get distorted and changed

So in the dream that specifically got me thinking this, I was somewhere and there were sportscars, hypercars on display. Someone pointed out a Ferrari F40.
And it was like an AI version of an F40, 2/3rds correct but with a removed fabric top, 4 seat layout. In the dream, you see it and go "that's cool, one of those convertible, 4 seat F40's"
You're fine with it, it makes 100% sense, until you wake up and go "huh, stupid me"

And this is how dreams are, I could have a dream in the place I've lived for 2 decades, but like there will be extra side rooms or whatever, in the dream well this is 100% right. Until you've woken and recall the details.

AI art is just like you mind when dreaming.

- - - - - - - - - -
Anyway, image for FSR gods:

PLace.jpg

• 9Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 13 users