Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I fucking LOVE pickled beets. One Thanksgiving I ate a metric ton of them and later went for a pee and it was reddish. I panicked for a moment, then remembered the full container of beets I consumed. Was a real scary moment!
View attachment 483895

View attachment 483894

I will say that if I ever pissed brown, I would certainly panic.

View attachment 483893

View attachment 483892

Adam Carolla came up with the idea to make one of those Lance Armstrong bracelets but dark purple instead of yellow. You put it on when you eat Beets as a reminder so the next morning when you shit you don't think you guts are hemorrhaging and run to the hospital.

1690261895445444.png

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I fucking LOVE pickled beets. One Thanksgiving I ate a metric ton of them and later went for a pee and it was reddish. I panicked for a moment, then remembered the full container of beets I consumed. Was a real scary moment!

I will say that if I ever pissed brown, I would certainly panic.

View attachment 483893
there was a string of about 5 years where i got kidney stones every year like clockwork. the first time i had no idea what was going on, i just woke up in the middle of the night feeling like i had been holding my piss all day. i sort of half sleep walking/running/hobbling went to the bathroom and nothing came out. i was extremely confused because i REALLY had to go pee but nothing was happening. i walked out of the bathroom and just basically collapsed in pain. my wife at the time called 911 and i took an ambulance to the ER. this was the most excruciating thing i've ever experienced. long story short they knew exactly what was going on from the moment the ambulance picked me up. i ended up staying in the hospital for about 4 or 5 days. they wanted me to try to pass it naturally before doing any kind of surgery, but eventually had to do lithotripsy and put in a stent in my urinary tract. after the surgery the dr said he wanted me to notify a nurse when i felt ready to try to go to the bathroom. that was literally all he said to prepare me.

so a few hours later i called the nurse, she calmly came over and helped me get to the bathroom (i had IV's all over and whatnot). i assumed the dr wanted me to call the nurse so that i didn't trip on any tubing or something. i went to the bathroom, closed the door, felt a bit of a sting down below, but i assumed that was natural because of the surgery. i was on morphine and fentanyl so i just sort of braced myself and closed my eyes because i was getting a little bit of vertigo. i did my business and it hurt, but not terribly. when i was done i opened my eyes and i REALLY wish someone would have prepared me for what i was seeing. it looked like someone had just been violently murdered. blood EVERYWHERE. like, a scary amount of it. thankfully the nurse was waiting and she heard my shocked and panicked mumbling. she asked if everything was okay and i'm pretty sure all i could get out was "uuuuhhh help"

she was like, yes that is totally normal. the next few times you urinate it will be bloody but it will be significantly less and less, so don't worry, you're doing great.

it was truly terrifying. every once in a while i think back and shutter.

anyway, blood for the blood gods.

M26G5Ns5EM_20170518144924308.jpeg

• 4WTF
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

j00t

there was a string of about 5 years where i got kidney stones every year like clockwork. the first time i had no idea what was going on, i just woke up in the middle of the night feeling like i had been holding my piss all day. i sort of half sleep walking/running/hobbling went to the bathroom and nothing came out. i was extremely confused because i REALLY had to go pee but nothing was happening. i walked out of the bathroom and just basically collapsed in pain. my wife at the time called 911 and i took an ambulance to the ER. this was the most excruciating thing i've ever experienced. long story short they knew exactly what was going on from the moment the ambulance picked me up. i ended up staying in the hospital for about 4 or 5 days. they wanted me to try to pass it naturally before doing any kind of surgery, but eventually had to do lithotripsy and put in a stent in my urinary tract. after the surgery the dr said he wanted me to notify a nurse when i felt ready to try to go to the bathroom. that was literally all he said to prepare me.

so a few hours later i called the nurse, she calmly came over and helped me get to the bathroom (i had IV's all over and whatnot). i assumed the dr wanted me to call the nurse so that i didn't trip on any tubing or something. i went to the bathroom, closed the door, felt a bit of a sting down below, but i assumed that was natural because of the surgery. i was on morphine and fentanyl so i just sort of braced myself and closed my eyes because i was getting a little bit of vertigo. i did my business and it hurt, but not terribly. when i was done i opened my eyes and i REALLY wish someone would have prepared me for what i was seeing. it looked like someone had just been violently murdered. blood EVERYWHERE. like, a scary amount of it. thankfully the nurse was waiting and she heard my shocked and panicked mumbling. she asked if everything was okay and i'm pretty sure all i could get out was "uuuuhhh help"

she was like, yes that is totally normal. the next few times you urinate it will be bloody but it will be significantly less and less, so don't worry, you're doing great.

it was truly terrifying. every once in a while i think back and shutter.

anyway, blood for the blood gods.

M26G5Ns5EM_20170518144924308.jpeg
just to complete the experience... after, i think, 2 weeks they have you come in to have the stent removed.

openstent.jpg

you don't even have to have an appointment, it's real quick. you just show up, they lay you on one of the beds and yank that sucker out your urethra. it is one of the gnarliest sensations you will ever feel.

• 5WTF
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
You're fucking crazy. Jeffrey would be making my white ass pancakes 4x a day. I'll bet I could talk Carlton into a BJ too.

JEFFREY! PANCAKES!

ustv-joseph-marcell-geoffrey-the-butler-fresh-prince-of-bel-air.jpg
ustv-joseph-marcell-geoffrey-the-butler-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-3.jpg
5f1b1cb1191824312e766863.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 6Worf
  • 4Faggotry
  • 3Like
Reactions: 12 users

Caeden

• 17Faggotry
  • 1Harrow
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 18 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
1690306586386.png

Is arguably the only real dad out of that entire bunch. That's the only family where you could at least be assured you'd get a proper upbringing and wouldn't grow up to be a total dickfuck millenial/GenZ that doesn't know how to do shit with their hands.

Sagat reproduces too many females, faggie feels family. Bundy was a man, but a terrible father with degen children.

And then yeah - black, too poor, and too black.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users