bbb.jpg
ccc.jpg

• 14Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 17 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

Couple decades back I watched the owner of a Construction company yell at the guy running a bobcat auger setting posts he was taking too fucking long. Took over the machine and plunged in right into a 440v line in the ground. Lucky he didn't die. He did get fined $200K for blacking out 1/4 of a military installation for 4 hrs.

1691017315798417.png

• 4Like
  • 1Wow!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Thanks, I wouldn’t have gotten it otherwise because I’ve never heard that song before. Image unrelated;

ulru1230886.jpg

Well you're still doing better than me because I also don't know who the dude in the hat is. So now I have chaka kahn blank rock q. Thing is, I'm pretty sure shaka khan is a band not a song, so I don't even know what song you're talking about. Before you said it was a song, I was assuming the due in the middle was named Will.

Edit: dammit forgot pic This is chaka so i was even wrong about it being a band, it's a singer.

Chaka_Khan_in_Chris_March_01.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Well you're still doing better than me because I also don't know who the dude in the hat is. So now I have chaka kahn blank rock q. Thing is, I'm pretty sure shaka khan is a band not a song, so I don't even know what song you're talking about. Before you said it was a song, I was assuming the due in the middle was named Will.

Edit: dammit forgot pic This is chaka so i was even wrong about it being a band, it's a singer.

Untitled.jpg

• 1Moron
  • 1Supertaster
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The song you have probably heard, a long long time ago; you know, before you turned the channel because MTV or VH1 put on some shitty song:

Obligatory pic:
2023-08-03 02.43.21 www.youtube.com d2aea342011c.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Triggered
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 7 users