Fucker

Log Wizard
hg.jpg

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
View attachment 489430Of the 166 words in Isaiah 53, there are only seventeen letters in question. Ten of these letters are simply a matter of spelling, which does not affect the sense. Four more letters are minor stylistic changes, such as conjunctions. The remaining three letters comprise the word "light," which is added in verse 11, and does not affect the meaning greatly
among generally educated christians, we all understand the king james translation to be a political creation with a less than admirable translation. there are plenty of translations out there that are significantly better. also, that last paragraph doesn't take into account that the dead sea scrolls found in 1946/47 basically verified all kinds of biblical accuracies. your picture is right in that prior to the dead sea scrolls, the oldest texts we had for the bible was from the 9th century, however the dead sea scrolls brought that back nearly 1000 years to about 300 BC and according to Miller Burrows in his book "The Dead Sea Scrolls," "Of the 166 words in Isaiah 53, there are only seventeen letters in question. Ten of these letters are simply a matter of spelling, which does not affect the sense. Four more letters are minor stylistic changes, such as conjunctions. The remaining three letters comprise the word "light," which is added in verse 11, and does not affect the meaning greatly"

so... you know.. thanks for playing, try again.

quote-then-there-are-the-fanatical-atheists-whose-intolerance-is-of-the-same-kind-as-the-intolerance-albert-einstein-55-87-36.jpg

and because i don't really think posting a picture of words really is in line with the spirit of the thread...

da092cb7-bf0c-46a5-8ab9-bb4e28be0368

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Garbage
Reactions: 12 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
omg shes got the curves of a teenage boy and holding a gun MY FUCKING PENIS IS EXPLODING
View attachment 489413
Personally, I have no attraction at all to tits, and her distinct lack of any tits was making me do a double take. I had to look at the hands closely and ask myself "Is dat a man". Honestly expected it to be a fedor post, or find a penis like a where's waldo.

Adding my daily Sevens Sevens . German girl headed out to a fursuit parade in Hamburg Germany today.

1693921724177.png

• 4Faggotry
  • 2Brony
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 7 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
among generally educated christians, we all understand the king james translation to be a political creation with a less than admirable translation. there are plenty of translations out there that are significantly better. also, that last paragraph doesn't take into account that the dead sea scrolls found in 1946/47 basically verified all kinds of biblical accuracies. your picture is right in that prior to the dead sea scrolls, the oldest texts we had for the bible was from the 9th century, however the dead sea scrolls brought that back nearly 1000 years to about 300 BC and according to Miller Burrows in his book "The Dead Sea Scrolls," "Of the 166 words in Isaiah 53, there are only seventeen letters in question. Ten of these letters are simply a matter of spelling, which does not affect the sense. Four more letters are minor stylistic changes, such as conjunctions. The remaining three letters comprise the word "light," which is added in verse 11, and does not affect the meaning greatly"

so... you know.. thanks for playing, try again.

quote-then-there-are-the-fanatical-atheists-whose-intolerance-is-of-the-same-kind-as-the-intolerance-albert-einstein-55-87-36.jpg

and because i don't really think posting a picture of words really is in line with the spirit of the thread...

da092cb7-bf0c-46a5-8ab9-bb4e28be0368
You spent a lot of time on Bubbles there, chief, and that's what he wants. Do you think he will read any of that and/or care?

Also, dude... a block of text with almost no capitalization is AIDS and makes it look like it was typed by a 15 year old.

GIS of: "you got what Bubbles craves"
2023-09-05 09.07.31 www.google.com 7ed4be4c0e34.png

• 6Worf
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You spent a lot of time on Bubbles there, chief, and that's what he wants. Do you think he will read any of that and/or care?

Also, dude... a block of text with almost no capitalization is AIDS and makes it look like it was typed by a 15 year old.

GIS of: "you got what Bubbles craves"
View attachment 489464
we suck again GIF

ah man, you're right... also half my post had capitalization!

also i got better things to do than reach over to hit shift.

aint nobody got time for that GIF

• 4Faggotry
  • 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 5 users