Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

They even do school picture any more? What about selling candy?

1695054090140.png

• 10Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Quality Calories
Reactions: 14 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My entire neighborhood is fleeced for shitty candy and Girl Scout Cookies by two girls every single year. I would wager it has a lot to do with what kind of shit the school board, sports staff, w/e can get away with and, on the other side of that coin - the "walkability" of some neighborhoods. I assume that mostly has to deal with how safe young girls are walking around selling candy and cookies. This past year, the girl selling candy bars got my g/f for 20 bars at 5 bucks a piece for the local cheerleaders. We generally dont eat candy, so right to work that went. When the girl scouts come around though, I have my personal favorites that end up getting thrown in the freezer so they last all year. Im still a sucker for Caramel Delights / Hawaiian cookies / whatever you want to call them.
il_1588xN.4570080993_1h50.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
They did this when I was in elementary school. Twice I won the 5 pound chocolate bar for being the school's highest seller. It seemed good at the time, but I sure as hell didn't eat 5 pounds of chocolate.

wfc-5-pound-chocolate-almond-bar.jpg
WTF... I did. The whole thing in one sitting, much to my mother's horror. I also ate 4 of the cases of the almonds in a month which she only found out about when they crunched the numbers. A wins a win tho.

o.jpg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 8 users