<Gold Donor>
1695661899209593.jpg

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Dr4goonDirk

Potato del Grande
As a reminder, any pictures with all these enhanced colors are due to being digitally altered by people not working for NASA, to highlight the layers of clouds and atmospheric currents. The unaltered (non-IR) Juno probe's picture are going to be almost all shades of tan, white, and orange.

As an example, here are two pictures, using the same source, by the same "citizen scientist." The first with light changes "to portray the approximate colors that the human eye would see from Juno's vantage point" and the second is a heavy edit with contrast and saturation to the max:
PIA25018_fig1.jpg

PIA25018.jpg

Or they are all just fake as fuck. If they can see 4 quadrillion miles away then please show me some boats on the bottom of our water covered ball that's moving thousands of miles an hour through the galaxy! Wake up. It's all cartoons ya fags

• 21Faggotry
  • 2Cringe
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 30 users

Dr4goonDirk

Potato del Grande
Or they are all just fake as fuck. If they can see 4 quadrillion miles away then please show me some boats on the bottom of our water covered ball that's moving thousands of miles an hour through the galaxy! Wake up. It's all cartoons ya fags
1692738482312771m.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 10 users

elcaro1101

Vyemm Raider
Using that logic, if you were using a 14er, Pikes Peak, starting 20 miles West of Colorado Springs. That elevation would give you a farther view, so you should be able to see the arch in St. Louis. Or the skyline of Dallas if you looked South East instead of East.

1695703249186.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
Using that logic, if you were using a 14er, Pikes Peak, starting 20 miles West of Colorado Springs. That elevation would give you a farther view, so you should be able to see the arch in St. Louis. Or the skyline of Dallas if you looked South East instead of East.

View attachment 492341

Yeah, don't bother.. Flerfs are immune to logic, evidence and facts.....
It is so much easier to ignore them, they will eventually get bored, do something stupid then end up either proving the globe (Thanks Bob!) or pissing off those around them so much they divorce them (Looking at you CC In Westchester New York...)

#GottaLieToFlerf

pfycx5cj1sfb1.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

you are a homo American Inventor lover. Have some pizza

iikgi3ct3vpb1.jpg

• 8Barf
  • 7Harrow
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 20 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, don't bother.. Flerfs are immune to logic, evidence and facts.....
It is so much easier to ignore them, they will eventually get bored, do something stupid then end up either proving the globe (Thanks Bob!) or pissing off those around them so much they divorce them (Looking at you CC In Westchester New York...)

#GottaLieToFlerf

View attachment 492346
Optical illusion because of angles. Retard. Anymore brain busters?

Dude, Flat Earthers are literally a Larper community where the whole game is to never, ever break character. Then see who can take it the furthest. Once you realize that, it's genius.

That dude who built a rocket in his garage that wouldn't even get as high as a Cessna to "prove flat earth" then die from it? Fuckin' Legend.

1695728069036.png

• 5Barf
  • 5WTF
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 15 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I already deboonked flat earthers before. Behold my brilliant research

1695729226147.jpeg

• 15Like
  • 4Solidarity
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 20 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 492341
Can confirm I've seen my house from colorado.

wooop.jpg

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users