Funny, Strange, Random Pics

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
Wow the stupidity of these people. Chemo is a poison! Well so is oxygen and H2O and just about everything in existence...
Actually, chemo is literally a poison. They work by interfering with vital steps in mitosis temporarily; only cells which are undergoing mitosis during the chemo treatment die -- so the fast-growing tissues are hit the hardest. The faster the cancer grows the more cancerous cells that die from the chemo.

tw3ybma.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cancer's one of those odd things where the individual is winning the game, but the collective (including the individual) loses because of it. In this case, cancer cells outcompete the normal cells around them. Zoomed into this level, it's Darwinism and Evolution at it's finest.

And then the host dies, taking the cancer with it (baring being spread, as some canine and Tasmanian devil cancers do.)

GIS for "funny Cancer" Unsurprising, not that funny.

rrr_img_48159.jpg
rrr_img_48160.jpg
rrr_img_48161.jpg
rrr_img_48162.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
As someone who beat testicular cancer by first having surgery and then having chemo a year later, I can say first hand that the shit works.

Back to some randoms yo!

rrr_img_48174.jpg
rrr_img_48175.jpg
rrr_img_48176.jpg
rrr_img_48177.jpg

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
That shit bothers me, Louie shouldn't be the forefront of comedy idols. It should be Lenny Bruce as the main focal point with Pryor/Carlin below him then Stanhope, Hicks, Louie and I thought the black guy was Patrice but I looked again and have no idea who that's supposed to be. Not saying they are the greats but going off that picture, that would be my lineup.
The Internet says it's Patrice... I don't see it either. And i thought the bottom left was Dice, but it's Bill Hicks. Meh, he wouldnt be in my top 6 either.

rrr_img_48231.jpg
rrr_img_48232.jpg
rrr_img_48233.jpg
rrr_img_48234.jpg
rrr_img_48235.jpg
rrr_img_48236.jpg

apraetor

<Silver Donator>
vwWuucv.jpg

Cardinal Glick:Fill them pews, people, that's the key. Grab the little ones as well. Hook 'em while they're young.
Rufus:Kind of like the tobacco industry?
Cardinal Glick:Christ, if only we had their numbers.