Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
The choice of the six faces was weird really though. It might just be six comedians he likes, it's obviously not the six most influential.

rrr_img_48275.jpg

Probably the most influential stand-up that people forget was a stand-up.

The only comedians worth talking about are George Carlin, Eddie Izzard, and Jim Jeffries, because, that's like, my opinion, man. We all know, in these top 5 geek offs, opinion is all that matters!

small_shittens.jpg

small_space oddities.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
If I were to pick comedians that I have enjoyed the most over the years it would be these doods: (not to say these other dudes aren't hilarious, I just might have missed the boat on some of them)

My parents had a Cosby stand up on VHS that sat in its wrapper for years. One day I unwrapped it and watched it and consequences will never be the same. It was the first time I realized stand up comedy was a thing, and it was awesome.
Bill-Cosby-Jello-GIF.gif

I don't know if anyone missed Chris Rock's Roll with the New. Where's my OJ prize?
Chris_Rock_Roll_with_the_New_CD_cover.jpg

Yes, I had a Dane Cook phase when he had little clips of his act floating around the internet. It was good while it lasted, I think it just got kinda old. He wears me out, man...oo energetic for my old bones now.
dane-cook-3.jpeg

David Cross. I knew of him, but never heard his stand up before I got into AD. Very funny. Irreverent.
MV5BMTY3Njc0Mzk3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDU5MzQyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

I went a little backwards here - You hear a lot of Bill Hicks in David Cross' work. But I only started listening to Hicks after Cross. Aenima is still my favorite Tool album.
bill+hicks.jpg

Right now my favorite is Louis CK. His HBO show is masterful!
GQ-Louis-C.K.-Martin-Schoeller.png

And that's my cool story bro.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He might not be in the pantheon of the greatest of all time, but a truly great bit:

Gravy

Bronze Squire
My faves:

Richard Pryor
Louis C.K.
Dave Chappell - before he went nuts
Bill Hicks - I like what he said a lot, but I think of him more as a philosophy major with a sense of humor. (No idea what his actual education might be.)

Unrelated, cute, tiny hiney

Attachment 48301