AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Lord-Of-The-Rings-Memes-3.jpg

• 15Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 17 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
I went on a tour on Paramount studios and they showed me the very corner where this scene happened:
1700881197713.png

Supposedly it only happened because people who watched the screening felt that their relationship wasn't too believable so they made this whole damn scene on the backyard of the medical building in the studio.
Killed a lot of the movie magic in a way. In another way it made me give a lot more value to the people that look at some random place and can imagine it to be this whole different scenario in a different place. Big props to those who have that skill.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1700882500789.jpeg

Q: Why did you stop putting out videos?
A: In 2006 we decided to focus on raising our family. We discontinued producing new content. We were so lucky to be able to spend the majority of our time raising our 7 children.

Q: Why did you decide to come back?
A: We had entertained the idea of coming back for the past few years, off the cuff. After 2 months of social isolation because of COVID we thought this would be a great time to make a comeback. Covid has effected every person on earth. Jim and I are dealing with this change. Reopening the site is helping us deal with this as we hope it may help some others as well. We hope it does.

• 5Like
  • 2Barf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 13 users