Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Otto

413907298_1406931026913913_7088937477760070038_n.jpg

• 11Worf
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 11 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
In the process of backing all my photos and I came across this. I always take pics of the PC's I build. This was cutting edge for the time. Also my only (to date) open water loop. Maintenance on them was a bitch.
IMG_3981.JPG

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
In the process of backing all my photos and I came across this. I always take pics of the PC's I build. This was cutting edge for the time. Also my only (to date) open water loop. Maintenance on them was a bitch. View attachment 511149
Ohhh look at your fancy ass with the water loop and the SLI setup. Thank fucking God cases have moved beyond those travesties, though.

-Edit-
I thought this was the fucking PC thread ffs.
VAACCcmyv67sqEFMPUBpcX.jpg

Last edited:
  • 6Faggotry
  • 2Worf
  • 2Harrow
Reactions: 11 users

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
Ohhh look at your fancy ass with the water loop and the SLI setup. Thank fucking God cases have moved beyond those travesties, though.
I agree about the cases. That particular one had the radiator premade into the front of the case doors. Cannot remember the brand. It was aluminum and steel and weighed a ton. That particular photo was after a rebuild. We moved from Myrtle Beach SC to Charlotte NC and somewhere along the way the CPU block cracked. I found that out when I went to refill it and it went everywhere. Thankfully I only had to replace the block but that pretty much did it for me and open/custom loops. Now I do the AIO lazy man route. Even video cards.

Also something something post a pic

And now I present you another photo I took, a buffalo licking his butt!
IMG_0211.JPG

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users