Funny, Strange, Random Pics

kudos

<Banned>
Good reason to never get a shitty tattoo. It will stick out horribly when trying to be classy later on in life.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
so does she have one?

211262-fry-not-sure_header.jpg
a driver's license? not for another two years.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sam ? Prepared, FWIW
Imagine if this was maggot boob, but with tadpoles instead:

kx5azeZ.gif
I don't get grossed out about nature easily (The 8 billion fucked up things Humans do doesn't count), but watching these frogs do this always gives me the Heebee Jeebees, and after having heard what they feel like (normal frog slimy (meh) + moving cottage cheese (ug)); I can say I would do my damnedest to not have to feel that.

rrr_img_49694.jpg

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If it wasn't here, you'd hear it at the water cooler, or in the subway, or the burger joint or any one of a gazillion other places. Either watch your shit when it happens, or don't bitch if someone else who did has something to say about it.

P.S It's not the feather, Dumbo could fly all along.

rrr_img_49697.jpg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If it wasn't here, you'd hear it at the water cooler, or in the subway, or the burger joint or any one of a gazillion other places. Either watch your shit when it happens, or don't bitch if someone else who did has something to say about it.
Strangely enough, I wasn't planning on being at the water cooler, the subway, or the burger joint at midnight. Heaven forbid I wait for a friend to get off work before watching it the same night, carefully avoid any internet/TV news or Facebook posts, and just want to look at some tranny pics for a few minutes. My apologies, oh ruler of the internet, I certainly won't let it happen again.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You'd think I'd be able to browse FSR without getting this shit spoiled for me. I could understand if I had clicked the MMA thread, but here?
Who cares about rigged canadian lumberjack and mounties fights?

stonecutters_song_1.jpg

We do!