<Banned>
xOL2gi8.jpg

example of a 5'2" 210lb woman

41029-2.jpg
XKMT0xm.png

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
eating 500 calories a day is pretty hilarious though. These are the fat chick versions of:
1297199080171.png

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
After a lifetime of being healthy, I decided at the beginning of 2013 that I was going to get as fat as I could by not working out, and eating shit, just so that I could have my own evidence of how fucking lazy people are when I ripped right back in 2014. I was 165-170, I'm 200-205 now. I'm 5'9". Gaining that much weight was honestly a huge pain in the ass. I work from home, too, so I could literally get away with less than a handful of steps each day.

rrr_img_49839.jpg
Relevant:Fit 2 Fat 2 Fit | Personal Trainer | Weight Loss
drew-manning-fit2fat2fit.jpg

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
I hope you stupid shits keep responding to Fedor. NO WAY THIS SHIT IS FAKE. Fuck all of you.

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I hope you stupid shits keep responding to Fedor. NO WAY THIS SHIT IS FAKE. Fuck all of you.
People exaggerating, cherry picking talking points, or outright lying on the internet, all for the sake of some small figment of fame, adoration, feeling of belonging, self worth, or otherwise feeling of superiority?

SAY IT ISN'T SO!

The vast majority of the people, a vast majority of the time will pick the easy answer. Black and White. Good or evil. etc.

And nothing's easier than blaming someone else. Its hormones. It's my parents fault. It's my job. Its the Fluoridation. It's the chem-trails. It's the government. If everyone else would quit making me So Damn ANGRY all the time.

Add all that together and you get people that fixate on a single "fact" and rewrite their entire narrative around it.

rrr_img_49871.jpg
rrr_img_49872.jpg
rrr_img_49873.jpg
rrr_img_49874.jpg

Hell, even WE'RE picking the easy answer. Some of us are laughing at the fat people. Some at the stupid people. Some at the stupid people who happen to be fat. Sure as fuck easier than making someone else's day better.