Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,618
11,538
998.jpg
 
  • 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sledge

Vyemm Raider
1,206
3,087
  • 4Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,288
10,986
This reminds me of a time when I was in the room pictured below. I had a hard coaster with a 1/4" lip and I was playing EQ. Went and got a beer and it was half in / half out of the coaster and rather than fall on my PC I just slapped it with my left hand .......

into the closet and all my clothes



beer story.jpg
 
  • 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

elcaro1101

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2,544
7,685
Hook me up with some more info on those pictures because I'm hoping to take a vacation out west and I'd love to see some of those places.

Photo for the thread:

X
Pretty sure all are in Colorado, RMNP in there for sure. Be ready to do some real hiking/climbing/scrambling to get to some of those shots.

The rock climbing image is from the Keyhole Route on Longs Peak, taken at about 13,000'


"In the summertime, when conditions allow, thousands climb to the summit of Longs Peak via the Keyhole Route. The Keyhole Route is not a hike. This is a climb that crosses enormous sheer vertical rock faces, often with falling rocks, requiring scrambling, where an unroped fall would likely be fatal. The route has narrow ledges, loose rock, and steep cliffs."

1791294852718.png
 
  • 6Like
Reactions: 5 users