Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
BMI doesn't account for bodybuilders. A man can develop enough muscle mass to throw off the chart, so you gotta use the pincers. Besides, all you have to do is take off your shirt and it becomes obvious what is going on.

That pretty much never happen with women. Even extremely fit women rarely get jacked enough to wreck the BMI scale, the exception being weight lifters and wrestling freaks.
Those fat-fit blogs are all a bunch of delusional women. Let's get real here.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
IgU4Y.jpg

You most be lost. This is the FSR, not the weight loss thread.

Malice_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_58118.jpg
rrr_img_58119.jpg

me before and after 235 172ish we do a yearly health assessment at my work. Even at the lower weight and 12% body fat , still my height and weight had me at borderline obese. The nurse was confused and told me it must not account for muscle. I just laughed and said, nope I am fat ass. So I believe his statement is possible. If you're 5'10" 220 and jacked that chart will still say your over weight and obese. That chart is faulty.
Nice brass knuckle tattoo, tough guy.

Bane_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_58118.jpg
rrr_img_58119.jpg

me before and after 235 172ish we do a yearly health assessment at my work. Even at the lower weight and 12% body fat , still my height and weight had me at borderline obese. The nurse was confused and told me it must not account for muscle. I just laughed and said, nope I am fat ass. So I believe his statement is possible. If you're 5'10" 220 and jacked that chart will still say your over weight and obese. That chart is faulty.
I'm sorry but you're not even close to 12% body fat in that second picture.

Fedor

<Banned>
rrr_img_58118.jpg
rrr_img_58119.jpg

me before and after 235 172ish we do a yearly health assessment at my work.Even at the lower weight and 12% body fat , still my height and weight had me at borderline obese.The nurse was confused and told me it must not account for muscle. I just laughed and said, nope I am fat ass. So I believe his statement is possible. If you're 5'10" 220 and jacked that chart will still say your over weight and obese. That chart is faulty.
172lbs and a borderline obese BMI would put you at 5'4"

fatty-thinny.png

Ghetto216

Golden Knight of the Realm
172lbs and a borderline obese BMI would put you at 5'4"

fatty-thinny.png
I'm just barley 5'8" it puts me in the over weight category. The chart they bring and work off of is normal-over weight, over weight- obese, obese- morbidly obese. I fell in the over weight - obese.