Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I showed a buddy's wife this episode, "Home", the other day and she freaked to shit. Only episode they never did a rerun for because of how fucked it was
Did that one have the inbred mutants?

Bellringer_sl

shitlord
Mods need to include a feature to where posts in the FSR that do not include a picture, instead include a picture insulting the poster for not posting picture.

A GIS for "I am an idiot".

rrr_img_59378.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Trollface, are you just attracted to girls that look like theyre 13 or actual 13 year olds? Dont get me wrong, a perky tit lil' 19/20 year old is still my number one choice. But I dont want to be afraid shes going to get up and go to High School the next day. I just dont get the attraction.

Margot Robbie and a few Million is a perfect lifestyle choice, for example.
gallery_main-margot-robbie-wolf-wall-street-nude-13.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I've never understood the purpose of trying to disprove the age of the universe theories (by both creationists and evolutionists). You're competing against the idea that a being is omnipotent. That means they can create a universe to appear to us as it does. It's literal aspect is only as it is perceived by us and our physical means of proving one thing or another. I get the purpose of combating ignorance, those who disavow observed truths only on the claim that "that's what the bible says". No it fucking doesn't.

badlok

N00b
I've never understood the purpose of trying to disprove the age of the universe theories (by both creationists and evolutionists). You're competing against the idea that a being is omnipotent. That means they can create a universe to appear to us as it does. It's literal aspect is only as it is perceived by us and our physical means of proving one thing or another. I get the purpose of combating ignorance, those who disavow observed truths only on the claim that "that's what the bible says". No it fucking doesn't.
Even the Vatican finally agrre with it!

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah, we got the reverse of that here in Vegas in the summer when people back east are bitching about 95 degrees.

2013-june-27-vegas-forecast.png
Could be worse. Spent May-November in Djibouti in 2012. The summer was fuckin' brutal, especially when working outdoors on 40 ton hunks of metal (F-15E's) parked on a giant concrete slab with no shade. Heat index was in the 135+ range most days. 110+ ambient with humidity 50% or higher on the regular sucks. Not to mention the lowest it got even at night was in the 90's still (during the Jun-Aug timeframe), all the while the humidity would spike up.

africa_sucks_t_shirt-r261b242753e4421d945c449cc5f553c1_wig7n_512.jpg